• Submitted: Nov 16 2016 07:48 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 16 2016 07:48 PM
  • File Size: 9.74MB
  • Views: 4104
  • Downloads: 316

Download Golden Game 3 Player 1.0

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my version of Golden Game 3 player by Mazooma. Running on Scorpion 4 and set at £5/10p/86%.

With many thanks to samson81 for supplying the flyer that was used.

Hope you enjoy this layout. Decided to do a £5 version as this is the version I enjoy playing the most and also there is a lack of new £5 layouts for MFME 5. May do the £25 version at a later time.
Took me a lot of patience to get the lamp numbers for the topbox 7-seg display as its all made up of lamps rather than using a standard 7-seg display. Also there is no proper lamp test on the topbox either to make things even more complicated!

As with my previous 3 player layout, open each layout before opening the next instance of MFME, and load the topbox first to avoid comms errors between the machines. 

Make sure you set your local IP address in MFME preferences or else they cannot communicate with each other. usually starts 192.168.x.x

Press F1 in MFME to make all the windows borderless then you can move the machines into the correct position. I imagine this release will require a large resolution to get them to look correct.

Hope you all enjoy.

hiya can you help me work this please?

1. 1. Click on the Start menu and type cmd. When you see the cmd applications in Start menu panel, click it or just press enter.
  2. 2. A command line window will open. Type ipconfig and press enter.
  3. 3. You'll see a bunch of information, but the line you want to look for is "IPv4 Address."
  4. 4. Go to file then click preferences in MFME
  5. 5. Put the "IPv4 Address." in the IP Addr
  6. 6. Load up the game 
  7. This should work for you so hope it helps :)

Thanks for this looks awesome

Thank you!

Thanks, took me a while to work out how to get it all together but got there in the end lol.

hey what mfme is this for? i cant get on it and ive done everything you said

Photo
krayzeestyles
Aug 19 2017 11:44 PM

Brilliant, a working top box at last instead of the feature on the bottom reels. A++++ thanks.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)