File Information

• Submitted: Sep 03 2016 06:55 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 03 2016 06:55 PM
  • File Size: 66.35MB
  • Views: 11318
  • Downloads: 198

Download deal or no deal break the bank Mame

* * * * * 5 Votes

Deal Or No Deal - Break The Bank - WINDOWS INSTALLER!

This is the very straight-forward installer for Deal Or No Deal Break The Bank.  It is only (currently) playable in Door Open mode.  It requires Windows 7 64 bit / Windows 8 / Windows 10 to run.

Instructions:
(1) Download this zip file: DealOrNoDealInstaller

(2) Open the zip file.

(3) Drag the "Deal Or No Deal - Break The Bank" folder onto your desktop.

(4) Open the new "Deal Or No Deal - Break The Bank" folder that is now on your desktop.

(5) Double-click the "PLAY_DEAL_OR_NO_DEAL!" icon to play.

I think that should definitely work ok for everyone, it's certainly much easier to get working! Posted Image

Keys (mouse also works):
Start - Space Bar
Holds - 1, 2, 3
Cancel - Left Ctrl
Collect - C
Exchange - E
Transfer - T
Cash Or Bust - O
Take Bonus - B
No Deal - N
Deal - D
Take Streak - S
Play Deal Or No Deal - X
Change Stake - V

with special thanks from john parker for the mame covertion tool and re anitmated for the layout

bear in mind this is door open only and there might be small issues but it runs

works really well and looks great

thankyou banditboy06 for sharing this with us and a special thanks goto john parker for his hard work on this mame project

to the guys whom put this layout together re-emulated and I thin matty too cheers to all great times ahead I can feel it especially now the mame team are getting behind this project

at last the wait is over wow are we gonna see more deals 

awesomeness well done to all involved

Thanks! brilliant work

brilliant stuff! as it is in demo mode can you still win the jackpot?

Wow this is great - thanks!!

Although it can rather confusing as the dot matrix often reverses. Took me a while to work out what NO YRRAC was all about.

Two questions - do you have another graphic for the prog, as it seems to play as a £70 JP but obviously the top of the stack says £35.

And what precisely does open door mode mean to a casual like me? Clearly I have unlimited holds which means I can always get on the deal game if I want to, but does it mean anything for the percentage or anything else?

Cheers

Ed

Oooo, thanks to everyone involved for bringing us this.

Boulderdash - it means its in over generous mode, and you can cheat with the cancel button, free credits etc etc.

still cant get dond without cheating lmao. but great to play it without losing all my cash :) 

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)