• File Size: 2.33MB
  • Views: 3429
  • Downloads: 226
  • Approved by: ady
  • Approved on: 16 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

Download Barcrest's Double Up 1024Wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
here we have an updated wdx of Barcrests Double Up in a cabinet. this is one of the first machines i played in a grotty arcade where i live aged 13.
  the original was done by pook to which i thank for the reel and lamp positions i used some bits from Nudge Quest like the reel symbols (Of which i had to redo certain symbols with different numbers/bonus etc),and £2 notes and the super2 note in the cash ladder so thanks to bugs for that layout, also a big thankyou to Tommy C Again who taught me how to mask lamps and how to apply them to a layout also thankyou to the playtesters of version1,2,3,4 etc of this layout.
i know its not pixel perfect but the flyer wasn,t that good i had to de-bulb all the lamps before relighting.
 shortcuts are-
 Start= spacebar,
 holds= 1,2,3
 collect=C,
 Gamble= G
 cancel= ` ,
 tokens in= 9,
 and ££££'s= 0.
  hope you all enjoy it and happy gaming

Also forgot to add above the playtesters were pilky, ricardo and tommy c.
The feature writing had to be rewritten due to not being able to make out which feature was what from the flyer artwork so the colouring and style of wording is as close a match as I could get from my limited photo shop fonts also the cabinet it sits in was taken from another barcrest machine of this era.
That's all I think enjoy

Cheers Vectra

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users