• Submitted: Jan 18 2012 11:59 AM
  • Last Updated: Jan 18 2012 05:25 PM
  • File Size: 4.17MB
  • Views: 5531
  • Downloads: 670

Download It's A Knockout Wdx

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots
Heres a wdx of it's a knockout by maygay,it's been relesed before but i thought i'd give it an update,Got the colours as close to possible to the real one but it's hard when you haven't played the real machine.The water tank for this is extremely hard to lamp due to the shape of the tank and mfme only cutting lamps in straight lines or ellipse shapes,i've made some kind of seperator to sort this but due to the masking of the overlapping lamps to get transparency you get an jagged edge on top of each lamp,i've tried all kinds of stuff to stop this but can't do nothing about it.Big thanks to mort for his advice whilst i was making it.The rom seams like a fair one which gives tokens regular once you get it going,maybe an early rom.Thanks to ross and mort for the flyer,plays best in v2.0 but can be played in v3.2 but this squeezes the lamps and loses quality to the reels.Shortcuts as usual then j for joker and t for water tank.

nice !!
10/10 , cheers TC
thanks looks great
how do i download this?
thanks

how do i download this?

Hey Ravi, you could try the big button at the top that says "Download" (above the picture of the machine).
haha yes i know.
but i mean after e.g. do i open or save? and to where? do i need winzip or something?
sorry but im no good at the technical stuff, just wanna play the bloody game lol
cheers
Top emulation! Looks just like the real one to me, and I played it a lot years ago. Massive thanks as I missed this one a bit...
dont meen to be stupid but how do you get this to work i have tons of other emu RAM that work fine but ive tried all mfme's and none load it! Running w7 os??

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users