• Downloads: 3377
  • Approved by: banditboy2006
  • Approved on: 30 November 2014 - 05:35 PM

Previous Versions

• 16 Nov 2011 Download Barcrest Gold Strike 1280 & 1024 Wdx's

Download Barcrest Gold Strike 1280 & 1024 Wdx's

* * * * * 12 Votes

Screenshots

Heres a pair of wdx's of barcrest gold strike,this is a flier based dx and the flier was abit ropey in places so it aint brill.Put quite a few bob in this so it should play how it should do,everything should be were it should go etc,and i've done the reels as close to the real ones as i could by redrawing the numbers.Thanks to bladefan two for the original dx i used for the lamp numbers,thanks to dad for advice on correcting the wonky cab,cashbox1 and vectra666 for testing.

cheers tommy this looks graet. always loved playing this machine!
Really appreciate u took the time to address the wonky cab layout. Oh woa no what's this: You must wait 29 seconds before you can download this file. Once 29 seconds have passed, please refresh this page. ? Since when ? & I'm having problems grabbing the file.. it comes up with an error

An Error Occurred:
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

It just loops round to the same thing
mmm if you still can't get it pm me and i'll send you a copy,the download link seems to be fine.
Layouts have been removed and uploaded again as people were having problems downoading them,pm me or eave a message here if your still having probems
Having the same error issue bro !!!
Ah great! One of my favourites .
yh same im having that error too thanks for making good machines though
thanks Tommy - loving it !!! better than the one i designed - the lamping looks great. I used to own this machine, but got rid of it - shame as I loved it and want it back !!!

Thanks Tommy - great machine.

Just chased the streak and got a flat 15, then another shortly after for £25. Was about to leave it when three cherries dropped in for a mystery win which gave £10, gambled up to £15 and repeated three times. That NEVER happened in the pub!

E

i cant seem to open the file?

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)