• Submitted: Dec 12 2010 11:55 AM
  • Last Updated: Dec 12 2010 10:55 PM
  • File Size: 3.42MB
  • Views: 8889
  • Downloads: 1254

Download Qps Club Plumb Crazy 1024 Dx

- - - - -

Screenshots
Heres a 1024 laptop layout of club plumb crazy by qps,theres a couple of problems with this the biggest is i've had to put the dot alpha on the side art as the layouts to small to fit it were it should go.The other being it uses dimmed lamps on some parts of the layout and mfme doesn't support em.Thanks to robinhood75 for sending me the artwork he worked on and cleaned, Mike Hilton for the classic ploggy for some of the qps reel symbols and number overlays,markleshark,stewie griffin,goldengamer and robinhood75 for testing the layout thanks to all who helped in some way.also robinhood75 will be doing a 1280 dx for the peeps who preffer the larger layout :D Edit please note this layout may freeze using mfme 10.1a and 9.4 so try using mfme 9.9 and see if that solves the problem cheers.

Thanks for this one, one i have not played in the wild, looks good

Dazzler
n1 il take a peek
looks great cant wait to play it many thanks
stuck £800 quid through it bastard wouldnt drop!!
Thanks Tommy!
give it about 900 quid and no jackpot :(

gave up in the end..
played this one in real life at the pub, dropped it for £150, and the next weekend I played it and got four red plungers and it went for a mega streak and only went for £50 :o
this game is giving me problems, i get the 4 plungers in the feature board then the game freezes, any help much appreciated,
Havin the same problem as machineshark,help please.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

20 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users