• Submitted: Jun 06 2010 03:08 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 06 2010 03:08 PM
  • File Size: 3.39MB
  • Views: 5667
  • Downloads: 534

Download Each Way Shifter 1600 DX

* * * * - 4 Votes

Screenshots
Here's the completed DX for the MDM machine called Each Way Shifter. An interesting mid-tech machine with some good sounds. Best played on MFME3.2. If it's played on any other version of MFME the reels will cut into the nudge lamps on the bottom glass, so 3.2 is the way to go. Plus it's my customary 1600x1200, so people with smaller monitors will need to use 3.2 anyway. I couldn't find the original reel images this machine used, so I've adapted some images I already had. If anyone has the proper reel images, I could get it updated.

Thanks for this layout go to AAAmusements, for the roms. HTS, for the manual. And also SPA, for the photos that were used. :)

Shortcuts for this, are:

Cancel - `
Hold/Nudge - 1
Hold/Nudge - 2
Hold/Nudge - 3
Take - T
Gamble - G
Bank Shifts Chance - B
Start - Space
Shift Left (Top) - Numpad 7
Shift Right (Top) - Numpad 9
Shift Left (Middle) - Numpad 4
Shift Right (Middle) - Numpad 6
Shift Left (Bottom) - Numpad 1
Shift Right (Bottom) - Numpad 3
10p Insert - 7
20p Insert - 8
50p Insert - 9
£1 Insert - 0

Enjoy this rare MPU4 release!

Thanks Ploggy B)
Thanks for this.
Brilliant, thanks a bil! Been after this for years and years - propa props 2 u!!! :D
Wow i used to play this at Nobles in Margate. Ahh i miss that arcade....
This used to be an awfully tight game in the wild from what I remember, looking forward to playing the emulated version.
many thanks ploggy mate :D
wow I haven't played this in years, last time was on worthing pier. much appreciated mate
Came here after seeing a thread at The Mecca offering the machine. Whoever gave this 1 star is an asshole.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users