• 1442 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:12 PM

screenshot will be added tommorow

#3 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:31 PM

thanks been years since i used bfmulator.Is there a way of getting the layout to fit the screen.

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:11 PM

Why the re-release of this as its already available on here via the dads bfmemulator/ jpm layouts at the top of the new release section???

IS it because I'm doing a version for Mfme ,

I will make this clear now I tried to convert this layout months back but failed as looks great,so now found the roms over @the mecca and my version is starting from scratch.   

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#5 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:19 PM

I don't think it is vecs, this account was last used in 2009 so I think it's banditboy placung all of DADs layouts together under this user name.

#6 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:08 PM

I don't think it is vecs, this account was last used in 2009 so I think it's banditboy placung all of DADs layouts together under this user name.

That's correct.

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:15 PM

Just seams strange that it's taken this long from the,initial upload to place it in the correct files, and was done no more than ten minutes after my forthcoming release thread.
I must be getting paranoid in my old age lol. What about the other bfmemu layout In that topic?

#8 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:12 PM

Just seams strange that it's taken this long from the,initial upload to place it in the correct files, and was done no more than ten minutes after my forthcoming release thread.
I must be getting paranoid in my old age lol. What about the other bfmemu layout In that topic?

Too much of a coincidence. Bandit was aware of your intentions and did not need to re-release this old BFM version.

Hope it does not put you off Vecs. I like clubbers and prefer MFME.

#9 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 05:28 AM

I have been sorting the files out but I haven't had the chance to upload them I.e real life problems

#10 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:01 AM

Too much of a coincidence. Bandit was aware of your intentions and did not need to re-release this old BFM version.

Hope it does not put you off Vecs. I like clubbers and prefer MFME.

I agree, of all the layouts that could have been released, it just so happens that it's the same one as Vecs is doing, released at the same time as Vecs (10 mins later) announces it, coincidence my arse!

Again, it comes across as just trying to either steal Vecs thunder, or detract from what he's working on.

Is it any surprise that there are fewer and fewer Creators releasing stuff, omho, no.

Vecs, you're a better man than me mate, I'd have said bollox to this months ago, and either kept them for myself, only released to people I wanted to have them, or stopped creating at all.

It simply wouldn't be worth the aggro for me mate.

#11 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:07 AM

I can only do 2 at a time as I don't wont to flood out the front page

#12 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:55 AM

And it's taken over a year "august 2013 " since its initial upload to do it, I'm not here to argue just seams fishy to me, I'm still gonna release the mfme version, which will look better, only time will tell. Probs won't be mine lol.

#13 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:02 AM

it will but I haven't been doing it since 2013

#14 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:43 AM

Sorry wasn't gonna say anything,as just couldn't be arsed but this thread is the biggest fattest load of cobblers I've read for a while.I mean BBo6 wtf is the point in releasing this layout when it's been uploaded before,as vecs was doing a layout for it to start off with.I mean how the f.uck you got a layout creating badge for doing f.uck all is beyond me.Stop trying to rock the boat when things have been relatively quite of late.

#15 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:48 AM

but not in the downloads though as main pinned thread is being binned as theres no point in having mutli copys of stuff on here

#16 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:56 AM

as I am aware there isn't any rules regarding any special rights for 1 layout though

#17 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:21 PM

Just for the record, Phil (BB2006) has, for at least the last couple of months and in his own time, been changing all the tags on DAD's uploaded layouts to the username Dads FME: http://www.fruit-emu.../6398-dads-fme/
This is the old DAD's forum RSS feed username, it's not an actual person. It this hadn't been done then the author on all of his layouts would show as "Guest".

As far as I'm concerned this was nothing more than a coincidence, whatever people want to build it up into.
I'm not too concerned as to whether anyone believes me or not, I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Vectra's release of the layout in the future will presumably be expected to stand on it's own merits and will surely not be undermined by the re-categorisation of this old one... Or am I missing something? I don't pretend to understand the politics of FME and I probably never will, so perhaps I'm being ridiculously optimistic...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users