• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

Memorial meet with the guys at Jackpotty Forums for him yesterday which was fantastic..... the big man's 37th today..... all the best bud, never be another one like you.

Post from his missus Charlotte on his FB wall today says it all......

My darling husband today would have been your 37th birthday (finally caught me up) you always reminded I would get to 40 before you that's just one of the memories that I have. I found myself thinking what random gift could I give you this year... Socks,book on cocktail making...as you probably would have already purchased or were waiting for some new gadget to come out. (I have been told I phone 6 is due soon) which was easy for me... No doubt that today have been at work as always. I know how much your railway family meant to you. So if I could be selfish today and steal your birthday wish it would be to have you back even if it's an hour to just sit on the sofa so I could tell u how much I love you. Miss you. I hope that where ever you are your watching over us all. I am trying to do you proud. I love and miss everyday. Happy birthday my darling amazing hubby xxxx

Also some words from Jamesy's main right hand man at East Midlands Trains (Nottingham Station), Michael (Mick).....

Just over four month's ago we lost James Breckon who would today celebrating his 37 birthday. James his never far from my thought's and hardly a day go's by at the station when his name his not mentioned.

Knowing James him and his Mum will be enjoying his birthday together some were on the North Yorkshire Moor 's no doubt Defer our Dog we lost soon after James is with them. Thank's James for a lot of great memories.

Happy birthday mate.

#2 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

it was a good day in his memory rest in piece jamesy you will be missed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users