- - - - -

Have I missed something

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

Just been reading a thread and noticed dads account is now a quest ???

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:56 AM

He left due to a request I asked for about working club make a million roms due to I couldn't get the converted bfmemu ones running in mfme simple request of help but he had a hissy fit and demanded his account be deleted. I expect others will fill us correctly on this. Don't know why he had to leave as he's missed and a asset to the forum.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:00 AM

Just been reading a thread and noticed dads account is now a quest ???

yes

Edited by banditboy2006, 22 August 2014 - 06:55 AM.

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:50 AM

Bb what kind of f***in answer is yes :err: why post sommat the edit it an hour later.

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 22 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

It originally said something like "he left about 2 1/2weeks ago, or something about read within a topic 2 1/2weeks ago. Anyways still require roms for club make a million that work within mfme.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

To this day I do not understand what caused DAD to go off on one. You can read the original I quit post from him here. It looked to me like a genuine FME query on an FME forum. I also don't know what the FME Facebook group is, which is mentioned in that thread, so some enlightenment on that score would be good.

bj

http://www.fruit-emu...ub/#entry272738

#7 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:11 PM

I can enlighten you on that issue BJ.

I WAS a member of the FME (Closed group) Farcebook and have since left in total disgust. Seems to have turned into a bunch of 'Toadies' taking the p**s out of members on here who do not have access/not allowed access to the closed user group that they do not like. Fact.

#8 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:14 PM

I WAS a member of the FME (Closed group) Farcebook and have since left in total disgust. Seems to have turned into a bunch of 'Toadies' taking the p**s out of members on here who do not have access/not allowed access to the closed user group that they do not like. Fact.

Ah, thanks. Anything libellous about me on there I can sue for?

bj

#9 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:24 PM

so DAD quit the scene because he couldn't get on a facebook forum ?

#10 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

so DAD quit the scene because he couldn't get on a facebook forum ?

DAD has not quit the scene, only this forum. If you want to catch up with him he is freely available at the Mecca.

bj

#11 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

shame he has gone, hope he comes back.

#12 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:32 PM

shame he has gone, hope he comes back.

I agree with the former, but doubt the latter. Not about your hope, but about whether he comes back. We had a DAD u-turn smilie over at DADs, but I don't think it'll get used here, sadly.

bj

#13 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2014 - 06:12 AM

Go on then who has been slagging who off then. Pm if needed ;)

#14 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:34 PM

It may be a closed group but anyone is welcome to join it and post. 

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#15 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

Just a note folks..... although marked as a closed group (Especially now a number of Fruity FB pages have just got canned..... I suspect the GC rattling their sabres again), the FE FB page IS open to all, and NOT as some members have described it here.... TA :)

https://www.facebook...roups/fruitemu/

#16 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

Just a note folks..... although marked as a closed group (Especially now a number of Fruity FB pages have just got canned..... I suspect the GC rattling their sabres again), the FE FB page IS open to all, and NOT as some members have described it here.... TA :)
https://www.facebook...roups/fruitemu/

Thank you for clearing that up. I'll pass on joining it though, which will probably be a relief all round. No need to thank me.

bj

#17 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

What's the point tho? I mean what's the point of having a faceshit Fruit-Emu setup on there when we have a forum here? I wouldn't touch faceshit even if someone would pay me to join it! I understand it can reach out to new enthusiasts, i get that! But, i would bet, like Ric has said in his previous post, there's probably some bitching that goes on there about members on here who aren't even part of that group. It's a shame really.. :mad:

Let's just love each other on this forum.... :Randy-git: :love:

#18 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

What's the point tho? I mean what's the point of having a faceshit Fruit-Emu setup on there when we have a forum here? I wouldn't touch faceshit even if someone would pay me to join it! I understand it can reach out to new enthusiasts, i get that! But, i would bet, like Ric has said in his previous post, there's probably some bitching that goes on there about members on here who aren't even part of that group. It's a shame really.. :mad:

Let's just love each other on this forum.... :Randy-git: :love:

TBH it's more of a backup portal for the main site when we experience any site downtime, and tends to only get used then..... the guys at Jackpotty do exactaly the same also.

Also just a point I wish to make...... betting bitching goes off there etc yet you have never visited the page, I ask you this..... how can you make such a statement without ever having visited the page as you have admitted? Do you admit you make this statement on just conjuncture and hear say?

This same question goes out to a number of the posters in this thread BTW :)

#19 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

Fair enough Stan! Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that i was missing something.. :radar:

#20 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:07 PM

Or Stan! Now you've edited ya last post! Don't become political and spoil it... :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users