Club Viva Mexico

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AmethystAngel

AmethystAngel

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

Can anyone help please?  We have a Bell Fruits Club Viva Mexico that has just started restarting itself in a loop.  Sometimes with will let you play for a short time then cut out and restart when playing other times it doesn't let you play just restarts in a loop.  This only happens when in paid mode - not in free play.  We have checked all the door sensors and made sure it is properly locked up but still this is happening - any ideas?

Also where is the battery likely to be - I'm wondering if this is in need of replacing?

Thanks in advance 

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

Can anyone help please?  We have a Bell Fruits Club Viva Mexico that has just started restarting itself in a loop.  Sometimes with will let you play for a short time then cut out and restart when playing other times it doesn't let you play just restarts in a loop.  This only happens when in paid mode - not in free play.  We have checked all the door sensors and made sure it is properly locked up but still this is happening - any ideas?

Also where is the battery likely to be - I'm wondering if this is in need of replacing?

Thanks in advance 

It'll almost certainly need a new / refurbished / tested and working power supply to cure resetting problems. Battery failure wouldn't cause resetting, however a leaking battery will damage your mainboard and could lead to all kinds of problems.

The battery will normally be a smallish green cylinder on the Scorpion 4 mainboard mounted on the back of the machine, to access it you may need to remove the large metal cover on the mainboard.

I'm only a hobbyist but there's a few more techie types who I'm sure could offer more in depth advice :D

If you get stuck don't hesitate to ask :)

Attached Files

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users