Funds are available...

#4 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:57 PM

if you decided to go for these I could pick these up my self and pass them on to somebody to scan so it saves the postage fees

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:06 PM

Bit concerned that the seller mentions emulation. Suggests to me that they visit this (or another) site. Why not just ask on here, and save all the fuss with eBay and fees?

(Edit) Hardly looks massive either. If that bag contains all the reel bands and decals, you are probably looking at 10 machines max - and if the bands have been folded, they could well be worthless anyway.

(Edit 2) There's some Red Gaming bands folded up in there, making it look thicker than it does, but I'd always avoid folding bands like that.

So interesting for specific symbols, but the auction seems rather dishonest. Just my opinion. Watch out for shilling too if it's a group buy, if there's any evidence of shilling then report them.

I'll go out on a limb and say there are 6 machines worth of bands and decals - the 5 mentioned plus the Red Gaming bands and decals.

Edited by Bencrest, 20 July 2014 - 07:19 PM.

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Those are legitimate concerns. I wouldn't personally want to go any higher than the bid already stands at, without more information.

#7 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:22 AM

It was me who bid on these initially.

They have been shilled up to the amount they are.

Reel bands will be u/s as they have been folded and as said there doesn't seem to be a massive bag there....

The wording is suspicious to the fact I am sure I have spoken to them along the line somewhere before as it was the wording I used when begging from companies in the past. Lol

Edited by fevernova, 21 July 2014 - 07:23 AM.

#8 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:06 AM

Be honeat I don't think these are even worth using the kitty on.

#9 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

Bit concerned that the seller mentions emulation.

Yes indeed!  If you knew about the scene you almost certainly would have downloaded something from it.  Why not try to scan them and offer something back?  Let the auction run its course and hopefully the highest bidder is a scene member.  Don't get involved in a potential shill-fest.

• ady likes this
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users