Could Be Something Decent In These

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:08 PM

http://www.ebay.co.u...9#ht_139wt_1275

Edited by Tommy c, 19 April 2014 - 01:09 PM.

#2 killcrazy

killcrazy

• Regulars
  • 257 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:08 PM

Cool there's bound to be :)

Would anyone mind organising a group buy?  I'd do it myself but I don't have a scanner unfortunately.  I'll contribute whatever's needed :)

#3 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

Same seller as last time, I will contribute.

#4 sturthrt

sturthrt

• Regulars
  • 82 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

i will also contribute again

#5 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Listed as collection only - is someone nearby or were they happy to post before?

#6 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:22 PM

I will contribute to a group buy for these. They are in Eyemouth, which is just north of the English Scottish border on the East Coast. Too far for me.

bj

#7 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:39 PM

I'd be happy to contribute any chance a donation section coUld be set up like the thunderstorm donation thread as it would be easy for me, no one bid till end to keep price as low as possible then we need someone to have em whos got a scanner

Edited by vectra666, 19 April 2014 - 06:42 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#8 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:57 PM

I'd be happy to contribute any chance a donation section coUld be set up like the thunderstorm donation thread as it would be easy for me, no one bid till end to keep price as low as possible then we need someone to have em whos got a scanner

I'll look into it.

#9 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:40 AM

I have a scanner and could scan them but I'm way to far down (I'm in Birmingham) for collection and delivery could cost a few quid.

I still have a few of the last lot to scan but I could list all those others and scan first what's required ???

I would also put to the pot a donation as I did before.

#10 sturthrt

sturthrt

• Regulars
  • 82 posts

Donator

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:42 PM

I have a scanner but I'm located in Blackpool so not sure if that helps. If the guy could box them up it wouldn't be that much to arrange a courier to collect them

#11 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:01 PM

Im more than happy to chip in and I also have a scanner but im in London I think it would be best to pay for them to be collected by a courier and we need to make sure every flyer is scanned and added even the ones we already have for future use :)

#12 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:02 PM

Need to know the weight and then can find out the price to send via ups or parcelforce etc as this could be added to final price and they could then send em to a certain addy. Again if there was a donations for resources tab on here then I'm in maybe then aamusements could get em sent to him if enough monies raised. How much are these actually worth? Could ask seller for a buy it now price?

Edited by vectra666, 20 April 2014 - 07:15 PM.

#13 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:20 PM

Need to know the weight and then can find out the price to send via ups or parcelforce etc as this could be added to final price and they could then send em to a certain addy. Again if there was a donations for resources tab on here then I'm in maybe then aamusements could get em sent to him if enough monies raised. How much are these actually worth? Could ask seller for a buy it now price?

Would be better to have them sent to whoever is going to scan them - I won't be able to do that bit.

Re adding a donation box specifically for resources, I am on tablet computer at the moment and because Android OS is so inexplicably shite I can't use the backend of this site properly while I'm on it.
I will have to look at it properly when I am back on the desktop...

#14 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

Right I have added a pooled fund for resources as a donation goal, and featured it on the front page as well.

http://www.fruit-emu...ces-group-buys/

I have set the target at a fairly arbitrary £100, obviously although it would be nice to reach that it's a fairly big ask...

To set the ball rolling I will promise to put in £10 from site/advertising funds as soon as some are confirmed as available (I have to allocate priority to cover hosting and any other basic fixed costs before anything else).

#15 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:08 AM

Ok Guys after talking to Alex Im going to bid on these and try and make sure we get these for the site im in talks with the guy as we speak about getting them sent to me in London and if this works out I will scan all the flyers for the site fingers crossed this could be huge for all of us

Lets hope we can pull this off :)

#16 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:24 PM

I won't contribute on this occasion as I did the last buy.

Not being tight, but I can't afford just adding to resources as I feel I have 'done my bit'...and when I asked for a single image I was told "Not 'till I have released my Emu"............That choked me!

I'll add £5 to the site running on the 25th April though.

#17 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

Seen the resources link so on payday thurs coming I Will contribute towards this project I take it I don't have to donate via PayPal as ain't got it

#18 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

Seen the resources link so on payday thurs coming I Will contribute towards this project I take it I don't have to donate via PayPal as ain't got it

I will look into other methods of payment. To be honest I'm not that keen on accepting paypal anyway due to the fees, but for most people it's their method of choice unfortunately.

#19 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

I have started the ball rolling with £25 into the pot.

Alex, if you have no objection to sharing your bank detail I will gladly do a direct transfer in future to avoid those pesky Paypal fees.  Clearly I wouldn't expect you to post the details directly to the forum, but PM should be OK.

bj

#20 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:36 PM

I have started the ball rolling with £25 into the pot.

Alex, if you have no objection to sharing your bank detail I will gladly do a direct transfer in future to avoid those pesky Paypal fees.  Clearly I wouldn't expect you to post the details directly to the forum, but PM should be OK.

bj

Very nice of you mate let hope with over 1000 flyers we find some gems im not even sure we have that many flyers lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users