70s,80s machine help please

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 eViL-JoKeR

eViL-JoKeR

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:01 PM

Ok here I will try to explain a arcade machine I used to play in the 80s I don't know the name or who makes it or very much info so its a shot in the dark really but Its been bugging me for the last few days since I found an old hard drive with  some fruit emu + roms from about 2003 time.The machine itself was a 2p play I remember the winning symbols where "Jackpot" one of the features was where the 3rd reel would spin and then 1st and 2nd reel would then match what ever you got .the winning music was some thing like "were in the money" but im not 100% on this.Used to play it at zaks in Norwich near the old cattle market? near the museum used to have wacky races and fortune trail too but this is now going back 27 years for me  thank you for any information or pics just bugging me

#2 dazzalatic

dazzalatic

• Regulars
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Thinking of the tune "were in the money" makes me think it's one of the old PCP machines Blue streak or Cash Alarm.

Could be wrong tho BTW both can be found int he download section. Jackpot was 3 bars.

Dazzler

#3 eViL-JoKeR

eViL-JoKeR

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

nope not them machines but I do remember them.  jackpot jackpot  jackpot  is the winning jackpot (Jackpot think they where red writing with blue outline or like that )  not 100% certain

#4 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

Sorry I can't remember the machine you are describing, but I must have played it. I use to visit the arcade next to Zak's American Burger diner /caravan about 24 years ago. Nothing there now as it has become the Castle Mall underground shopping centre.

I mainly played the 'Breakout' video game when visiting that arcade.

#5 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:25 PM

Its not fair that 24 years have gone by.its about time fruit machines had the volvo treatment.760bhp up the tradesmens

The Yorkie bars are not on me

#6 eViL-JoKeR

eViL-JoKeR

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

Ricardo the machine im thinking of  is when you walked into the arcade you had machines left and right but if you walked on you would go down a couple of steps (I think) to another room the machine im thinking of was to the right as you went down there.and  yes its now all castle mall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users