• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:26 PM

It has been brought to my attention that a post I made quoting actual wording from one of our members has caused offence to a few members of Fruit Emu.

I apologise unreservedly if this is how it has been interpreted, but it was never meant to be misinterpreted by members of our site.

I have, as a lot of you know, always spoke my mind, regardless of ANY member, if I feel that it was justified... I truly believed that the 'quote-post' I made was, but it has now been took out of proportion, and I would like this to stop now.

Fruit Emu has always been a place that we could come to and have fun, but as of late, this hasn't been happening, and members, some of whom were friends, are turning against each other - that cannot be right... so once again I apologise if any offence has been taken with my post.

My apology hasn't been forced upon me, and I have done it of my own free will, for the sake of site harmony.

Can I also kindly let members know that I am NOT a bully, and never have been. I speak my mind yes, and I will continue to do so too. I am not going to walk on eggshells trying to placate a few members when we have a database of over 16,000 - but I will apologise to anyone who may have interpreted my post or comment in a wrong way.

Can I also add that any PM messages that any members receive should be just that - 'private messages', as I am quite aware from what has been reported to me that although not publicly, I have been called in those messages. I can take this, I'm man-enough, but what I won't be accused of is bullying, when in fact some PM messages that have been reported to me and the staff, have in fact been a form of bullying me.

So I would like all this stop now - and let's get back to doing what we should've been doing all along, coming to Fruit Emu and having fun, not for PM messages, quotes, posts or comments to be made about members and back-stabbing - this has been going on far too long now.

My apology is sincere and meant - now let's move on!

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:42 PM

no idea what your talking about!

#3 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:52 PM

Don't worry about it Daryl! I am sure what ever you'd said was never meant in Badness.

#4 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

I have no idea what this refers to but now I'm intrigued and would actually like to know what was said :o

Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:16 PM

I have no idea what this refers to but now I'm intrigued and would actually like to know what was said :o

The original thread has been removed but it began with some of the membership accusing the Admin/Moderator staff of bullying tactics.  I can appreciate why this might have appeared to be the case but those who made the complaint don't fully understand what goes on behind the scenes. 

I can't blame anyone for jumping to conclusions but please understand that all the staff here at FE have the best interests of the whole membership at heart and sometimes have to make difficult decisions and on occasion what you read may not appear as clear cut as you may think.

Here's some backlash following on from the original thread:

http://www.fruit-emu...counter-thread/

#7 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:49 PM

Just to be clear, the original thread was removed at the request of it's originator.

#8 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:56 PM

just to be clear - im none the wiser!

#9 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:28 PM

This is what matters to me. x

Attached Files

#10 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

respect x

#11 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

Wish you well mate. Ain't got a clue what's happening. There will be more that's worrying about it more than you and bloody let em if that's all they got going for them

The Yorkie bars are not on me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users