4 replies to this topic

#1 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 08:49 PM

Hi there...

I have started a status on Facebook ( Fruit Emu on Facebook Page now has 112 members - good thinking to start it Daryl ;) ) where all members who are members here, and have joined 'Fruit Emu on Facebook Page' can leave their username in a post ( obviously your real name will appear when you are posting, so if you're not comfortable with anyone knowing who you are on here, then there is no need to do it :) ).

It is just so a lot of s on there can have a good clue who we are actually talking to from here!  :bigeyes19:

Here's the link anyway:

https://www.facebook...601074926649445

Get your names on and get posting there... I will update the page with things from here, along with aaamusements, who has been doing too - and that way, social interacting between FME and real life can be more personal I think! :)

See you there! 

View attachment: Fruit Emu on Facebook.jpg

Click here to view the article

Attached Files

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#2 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

It's good to put faces to names on members that you have chated to on here.

#3 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:00 PM

I don't do fail-book, sadly, but I might up my boat race to my avatar piccie, so members can put a face to my name on here. My whole profile needs a kick up the backside to be honest.

bj

#4 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:15 PM

I agree BJ. Not a lover of FarceBook by any means. I find it seems to takeover and assume too many things about you and what you should or shouldn't like.  However now on it and after making a few mistakes still not all that impressed. Oh well I'll get use to it eventually and think i's the best thing that has ever happened..........but then again.... :skeptical:

#5 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:01 AM

Believe me, I am no different on Facebook, than I am in real life or as 'Daryl' here...

...I find it a boon to chat to my family, friends (including those here who know me personally) and generally let everyone know how I'm doing... well, you've got to give some people entertainment - haven't you?!  :bigeyes19:

Here's my personal Facebook page anyway - just click the logo!   :p

Attached File  Daryl on... Facebook.png   208.29KB   2 downloads

Enjoy! ;)

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users