• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sdaint

sdaint

• New Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Hi,

I recently bought a new external HD and copied all my fruity stuff over to it but now I have no sound in any of the versions of MFME I have. System sounds and all music players etc etc work fine, but just no sound from MFME..

Any suggestions guys?

Steve.

#2 Taylor525

Taylor525

Owner and Parts Seller

• Regulars
  • 508 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hey Steve, try this....

I presume you have windows, and at the bottom right next to the clock, there is a volume icon, click it and click 'mixer' whilst MFME is open. on that section, check to make sure all the pins/notches on that are inline of your current volume (or turn them all up to the top)

I'm on windows 7, and that's hope I sort my volume problem, not sure if that will work with yours, although try it

#3 sdaint

sdaint

• New Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

Hi Taylor,

Already looked there, but no luck ;-(

#4 thunderstorm

thunderstorm

Play Tester for anyone...

• Inactive Users
  • 308 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Check to see if your sound files been copied over to your external HD

#5 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:20 PM

Hi,

I recently bought a new external HD and copied all my fruity stuff over to it but now I have no sound in any of the versions of MFME I have. System sounds and all music players etc etc work fine, but just no sound from MFME..

Any suggestions guys?

Steve.

Do you mean there is no sound from the copied files, or have you lost the sound from the original files that are on your internal HD, or both?

#6 sdaint

sdaint

• New Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

Hi,

All sound files are in the folders together with the rest of the files for a certian machine. Example of files in a game folder are:-

Barny Army
ba.dat 3.5mb
ba.gam 1kb
ba.ram 64kb
rom.hex 2mb

#7 AH765

AH765

• Regulars
  • 86 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:55 PM

What I find is that if I play certain Scorpion 4 games my volume on MFME goes off. If this is the case you need to go to the menu select system sounds and you may find that the volume for MFME is right down. Just push the slider back up and it will be fine.

#8 sdaint

sdaint

• New Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

What I find is that if I play certain Scorpion 4 games my volume on MFME goes off. If this is the case you need to go to the menu select system sounds and you may find that the volume for MFME is right down. Just push the slider back up and it will be fine.

Hi AH765,

I get the same with scorp 4 games but this issue is for all games and the volume bar is still at the top.

I am going to try and download some new files and store them on my C drive if I get chance today, fresh start etc.

Cheers.

#9 captainhaddock

captainhaddock

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:28 AM

If the sound goes off after playing a scorpion 4 game double click the volume icon and check that the wave slider is at or near the top, if it looks like the pic below then that is the problem.

Dave.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users