fruit machine emptying device

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1 eakin

eakin

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2004 - 10:19 PM

hey guys, any of u heard of this new rf device?
do they really work?
they are going for abt £70 each on ebay

here is what is written abt them

Hi, this is the latest latest fruit machine tool that all you 'gamers' have been waiting for!!
It was originally due out in January 2003, but has only just been perfected. This device is absolutely legal to own and/or purchase in most countries.

This device is designed as a tool to help machine players to get their money's worth from gaming machines which are often set on illegally low percentages or are poorly maintained thus preventing the player a fair chance of winning. It is NOT intended for criminal or deception purposes!

WHAT IS IT?

The device is a handheld portable RF/Microwave transmitter. You often wondered why some places banned mobile phones near fruit machines? Well, it's because (as airlines know too) that there is a risk of disruption to the electronics, which may 'benefit' the player. Machines by law have to meet minimum percentage-payouts. If the machine is 'disrupted' then it is programmed to give the player 'benefit of the doubt' and award the previous win. Test this yourself - if you have a £25 win slowly banking-up on a Bar-X say, then switch the machine off and on. When on again, you'll see the £25 instated into the bank, despite it cutting out halfway through the banking-up!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

It basically sends out Radio Waves in a similar way to Digital Mobile Phones - only the wavelength is carefully fixed to be near or on the the freq. which affects Eproms (program chips) and micro-electronics in virtually all coin-operated machines.The transmissions are transformed into low-wattage electricity inside the machines 'sensitive' areas and a wide range of effects are achieved, which we will cover further down this page. The power is at or above the 500milliwatt allowed by law (for mobile phones that is!)

WHAT DO I DO?

Basically just aim in various places on the machine, whether in attract-mode (no credits/play) or when credits are in or during play. Hold in the white button to transmit, and hold within 12 inches of the unit, below the coin-in mechanism, undertray (coin payout mechanism) or the L.E.D. readouts which display credit/bank information.

WHAT EFFECTS CAN IT HAVE?

There are many effects that we've achieved, and we'll list the main ones here:

IN UNPLAYED MODE -
Lights dim slighty AND: win spins in OR credits go up OR bank goes up.

IN PLAYED/WITH CREDITS MODE -
If used during feature board game, machine will freeze and then spin in win of any amount (although it seems to be the maximum amount that the machine would have let you have before 'killing' you on the board) OR a feature will be collected and you will continue playing that feature to collect an amount. If used AGAIN during this moment, then expect:
When feature win is banking OR win on reels is banking, if used the machine can bank the win and offer you lit 'collect' button to collect it again OR banks the reel win and then dims and spins in default win which in most cases is jackpot amount OR does nothing but spins in feature or win next credit, which you then 'manipulate'!!
All brands of machine are slightly different, so it would take years to exactly list all the combinations and possibilities, but it didn't take us long to 'perfect and optimize' our methods for every machine we tried it on!!!

IN BANKING OR CREDITING MODE -

If used when adding credits, we have often seen the lights dim and credits go to '99' (even when machine has maximum of 50 normally) and these we played off normally, just collecting all wins along the way, and repeated until empty OR when banking a win, the counter jumps to JACKPOT AMOUNT overthe maximum bank the machine holds (e.g. £50 max goes to £75 so you must collect £25 and then the rest normally afterwards) and allows you to collect this amount of money; Needless to say this was our favourite!!!
Another banking 'effect' it has is, when say you are playing and there is any amount in a 'natural' bank of £5, it when presssed makes the bank go up to a strange amount OVER the maximum limit, eg. £67.89. You can then collect this out, but unlike usual when the machine makes you collect as it's over its £50 limit, this amount remains in until you finish your credits - why this is we don't know. Anyway, you collect when there is no credit left, and it'll pay out the £67 but LEAVES the 89p in the bank (as it can't pay it out due to the machine only paying out in £1 coins.) You then put a few coins in, and play as usual, and collect the first win you get. This then goes straight up to the £67.89 again!! Recollect and soon empty! Switch the machine off and on, and this 89p disappears. This effect has been observed on A*tras and El*ctrocoins.

CHANGE -MACHINES/BILL ACCEPTORS -

The only 2 effects are making it payout coins without note-insertion, and when giving change (if pressed immediately the first coin drops out) the note/bill is rejected while it continues to disgorge the coins it SHOULD have for that particular denomination.

FAQs

Most people who are 'in the know' will immediately recognize the effects described above.To prevent endless and pointless e-mail correspondences with time-wasters, we have supplied more info here:

1. Is it legal?
It is perfectly legal to sell, purchase and own. (at the moment!!) It is, however, illegal to remove, or attempt to remove, coins without either owning the machine yourself, or having the permission of the lawful owners!
2. What machines does it work on?
We have tested it on all makes of fruit machines in the UK, which are ofter found elsewhere in Europe too. Unlike the "IR DEVICE" which only affects 'Hopper' type machines, this will affect the tubed (electromagnetic slide-pulse) ones too, which were made before 1995 and are found in many arcades still. This device affects the electronics rather than the payout mechanics, hence it doesn't matter how old the machine is! It affects the major U.S. makes too, and other vending/change devices and video gaming/amusements.
3. Why don't you list the makes??
Becasue that would be overstepping the mark! - we all know what to use it on.
4. How big is the microwave /RF transmitter?
See the photos - it fits snugly inside your hand and only needs one button to operate.
5. Does it come with instructions?
Yes, it comes with comprehensive paperwork.
6. How is it powered?
By a 6v battery combo (4x AAA) which are not supplied to overseas customers due to air-freight regulations. They will last 2-4 hours, depending on intensity of use. Most people use home-charge NiCads NiMh batteries.
7. What effects does it have on any one machine?
This is impossible to list, as the permutations are endless - on some nearly all effects are possible, on others only extra credits or 'enhanced' win banks.
8. Aren't machines protected against this sort of thing?
They say they are, but not against this sort of powerful device! We haven't found anything it HASN'T affected. What can they do to stop it, other than encasing them in foil or lead?
9. Won't alarms go off?
No, the power dims but doesn't 'reset' totally, as it would if you, for example gave the mech a sharp static touch from your finger (which I'm sure many have done in carpeted amusement arcades.)
10. Is it safe?
As with all RF devices, (i.e. Mobile Phones) it shouldn't be directed at body parts for too long, which isn't likely here anyway! The unit may get warm with continuous use, but that's all.
11. How do I order if I don't have a bank or credit/debit card?
(U.K.) We accept bank cheques/cash/Postal Orders by post or (EUROPE/REST OF WORLD) international money orders (to be made in U.S. Dollars or Euros or £ Sterling only.) If you want to pay this way then print an orderform off on the link below, and enclose correct payment which you can get by pressing the 'Paypal' button for your country below.
12. How fast do I receive my Mirowave/RF device?
It is our policy to despatch by return of payment, so 2 days usually, longer outside UK. ALL orders are despatched recorded, so you will have to sign for the packet when it comes. ALL postage/insurance/packaging is INCLUDED in the price.

#2 Guest_madman_*

Guest_madman_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2004 - 10:24 PM

:wink:

all they do is f*** the machines up........
and your bank balance......

be better of with a lecky lighter with copper wire on the ned shuved in the coin slot....lol

#3 buzzin_nutta

buzzin_nutta

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:12 AM

How many times will people try and sell these?

It randomly messes with machine signals, but cannot guarantee credits OR money, but there is a chance. A very small chance.

I apologise for my awful username and previous posts from 13 years ago. I was a misguided chav.

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 28 April 2004 - 08:28 AM

http://www.fruit-emu...dad2975eb8755dd

This subject has been up before.........there are some funny answers on some of these posts

#5 spikey_jay

spikey_jay

I Think He's Fit!!!!

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:56 PM

Don't bother buying one i did. never worked.

#6 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:26 PM

Don't bother buying one i did. never worked.

if its a car centrol locking remote then i'd be gutted if it didn't work on a any car let alone any fruit machines

let it be a lesson that they do not always work on fruit machines mind you u may have more chance of manipulating your microwave oven......lmao

#7 chan

chan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:42 PM

go on buy one think of the money you will make you will be loaded,£££££££££££££££££££££mmmmmm?

#8 cde3879

cde3879

Psycho Cash Beast :)

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 02:51 PM

I think it's wrong that people even consider using something like this.

By all means play machines using skill and knowledge to try and empty them but using something to manipulate a machine like this is straightforward theft. If you do it in a quiet pub then even more shame on you as it will come out of the friendly barman's pocket rather than the fruit machine manufacturer's.

Boooo.

#9 ldc2710

ldc2710

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 03:48 PM

save ur time and money and go to b&q and buy the biggest sledge hammer u can fnd,loads more effective and it will work on any machine
if it dont pay smash it

#10 Jesuchriste

Jesuchriste

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:11 PM

Sorry - just posting to become an active member. Hope the device brings you wealth though!!!

#11 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 07:26 PM

Seriously unlikely :)

I've noticed from checking feedback that many people that buy one of these sell it on themselves when they find out how they don't work :)
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#12 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:49 PM

My friend who use to be an engineer bought 2 fruit machines and then made a bar for them. He made it so it was 1/3 bigger than a £1 coin. It was bent in such a way that he could put it up the payout slot and click the coins out one at a time. He went all over the country with his mate and emptied thousands of fruit machines. He and his mate made £££££££. He then gave it up as when he was in Wales at some fairground he got beat up by the travellers that owned the arcade. He then made them to sell and made £150 each. He now deals in stocks and shares with the money he made.

#13 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:56 PM

My friend who use to be an engineer bought 2 fruit machines and then made a bar for them. He made it so it was 1/3 bigger than a £1 coin. It was bent in such a way that he could put it up the payout slot and click the coins out one at a time. He went all over the country with his mate and emptied thousands of fruit machines. He and his mate made £££££££. He then gave it up as when he was in Wales at some fairground he got beat up by the travellers that owned the arcade. He then made them to sell and made £150 each. He now deals in stocks and shares with the money he made.

The last person I know that was selling them for £150 a piece made the stupid mistake of selling them on eBay and wound up in prison.

I hope that ANYONE that makes money from using such means to defraud machines gets beaten and buggered in prison.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#14 f00n

f00n

• New Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:05 AM

I think it's wrong that people even consider using something like this.

By all means play machines using skill and knowledge to try and empty them but using something to manipulate a machine like this is straightforward theft. If you do it in a quiet pub then even more shame on you as it will come out of the friendly barman's pocket rather than the fruit machine manufacturer's.

Boooo.

When is a gamble not a gamble?

When its a club fruit machine called Monopoly that doesnt go above £30.

When is a percentage not a percentage?

When its a fruit machine counting in square roots.

anyone who is enterprising enough to make one of these devices that works reliably deserves to get paid. damn hes probably been inspired to it by being ripped off by so many dodgy fruit machines its unfair.

If it did work it would certainly make that holiday to blackpool a hell of a lot better :)
::First jackpot::-::2p-a-go Winspin::-::£1.50 jackpot from 4p gamble::-::was still in a pram:: Anyone fancy doing WinSpin? Cant find it and would love to see it done.

Only £500 jackpot on Little Devils which I got waiting for a Rainbow Riches (£70) feature to end. Then I got £210 on the feature on Rainbow Riches. My mrs was happy that day!

#15 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:08 AM

Stop watching Fairplay related stuff and get with the real world.

While it is true that machines have blocking points (which I'm sure many of us knew already), you can't possibly argue that the alternative to losing is to defraud machines? The alternative is to get help with your gambling addiction, for were not you not addicted, you wouldn't be complaining about losing.

When is a gamble not a gamble?
When its a club fruit machine called Monopoly that doesnt go above £30.
When is a percentage not a percentage?
When its a fruit machine counting in square roots.

anyone who is enterprising enough to make one of these devices that works reliably deserves to get paid. damn hes probably been inspired to it by being ripped off by so many dodgy fruit machines its unfair.

If it did work it would certainly make that holiday to blackpool a hell of a lot better :)

Ben

#16 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:01 PM

I've got an emptying device.

Either use a set of keys or a good sledgehammer. The 1st one is a little less obvious though.

Both are highly illegal so dont come crying to me when your getting your ass love behind bars.

#17 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 08:56 PM

that paragraph makes me laugh.
lets have a situation where 3 or 4 people go around and illegally steal all you honest peoples money because remember folks its your money thats been put in the machine.

baz

#18 mangolio

mangolio

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:43 PM

Stop watching Fairplay related stuff and get with the real world.

While it is true that machines have blocking points (which I'm sure many of us knew already), you can't possibly argue that the alternative to losing is to defraud machines? The alternative is to get help with your gambling addiction, for were not you not addicted, you wouldn't be complaining about losing.

I havent read any posts on this thread of anyone complaining about losing. I dont abide by people breaking the law but all things have a weakness and exploiting a weakness whether by chance or being forced is fine as far as I am concerned. An emptier is a system someone uses knowing they have a better chance of winning but do you think that is defrauding? An addiction is a hard thing to beat and saying people should beat the addiction rather than defraud a machine is very nieve if you ask me. If someone told you a guaranteed cert that boxer A for example was going to win a fight because it was rigged would you then not bet on the other boxer? I doubt it.
I used to be schitzophenic but were ok now.
http://www.myspace.com/andysquire

#19 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:51 PM

I havent read any posts on this thread of anyone complaining about losing. I dont abide by people breaking the law but all things have a weakness and exploiting a weakness whether by chance or being forced is fine as far as I am concerned. An emptier is a system someone uses knowing they have a better chance of winning but do you think that is defrauding? An addiction is a hard thing to beat and saying people should beat the addiction rather than defraud a machine is very nieve if you ask me. If someone told you a guaranteed cert that boxer A for example was going to win a fight because it was rigged would you then not bet on the other boxer? I doubt it.

Emptiers and 'Rodding' are a whole different kettle of fish, although both still come under fraud to a certain degree. Did you read the post by f00n I quoted? It wasn't an 'emptier' in the code manipulation sense, it is a physical device which has been made with the intention of theft.

I'm sorry - whats naive about saying 'kicking the addiction rather than defrauding the machine is the solution'?! Call me old fashioned but when I got sick of being 'ripped off' by machines I quit. Yeah I've had a few lapses but have gone another 2 or so weeks now without playing one. To suggest that you should keep playing machines when you are being ripped off because you can use 'this device to rip the machine off - it is ok because the machine rips you off!' is moronic.

How you can possibly defend using an illegal Rodding device to defraud a machine is beyond me.
Ben

#20 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 14 February 2006 - 09:51 PM

but this is not discussing an emptier, as in something in the programming that when you select the correct featuer or button combination you automatically win.

This is discussing Illegal devices that cause a machine to dump its money. That is out of order. You say things have a weakness and exploiting it is fine. Pretty sure a jewellers in my village has a normal window. Perhaps I'll put a brick through it and grab meself a few bits.

Fact is its stealing, taking money from it without even having any intention of putting money in it or playing it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users