• Submitted: Aug 11 2014 07:55 PM
  • Last Updated: Aug 11 2014 07:55 PM
  • File Size: 3.69MB
  • Views: 2810
  • Downloads: 291

Download Mazooma's Revolver £15 1024Wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Next up is a machine by Myself and Tommy C  called Revolver by Mazooma, unfortunately there isn,t the correct sounds in this layout so it's a mute one for now maybe they'll turn up one day.
 I give thanks to the original classic layout creator Bruce George from which I gained the lamping positions from his £25version,
Next to Hitthesix for uploading the £15roms of this machine.

And finally or should it of been at the beginning to Tommy C for letting me carry on where he left off. So credit where credits due for the artwork already lit up to use (saved a lot of time in photoshop lol). And for him pm'ing me about multi-stroking the numbers on the hi-lo and base reels to give em a double coloured edge! So still learning new stuff all the time as long as I remember it this time lol.
 This has dual lamps as in the name goes red but haven't obtained it yet, or maybe I have but the emulator may not show it. The Alpha displays on the right as won,t fit in on the machine.

The Shortcuts to many to list here but are listed on the righthand side of the artwork and can be easily removed if necessary.

ENJOY and  HAPPY GAMING!!!!!

As stated by richy1976 play this in,mfme 10.1 only!

thanks and good job ;D

looks good, never seen it before. Thanks for the release

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

20 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users