• Views: 4037
  • Downloads: 701

Previous Versions

• 07 Jul 2013 Download Lord of the Rings The Two Towers £25 1024Wdx version2
  • 06 Jul 2013 Download Lord of the Rings The Two Towers £25 1024Wdx

Download Lord of the Rings The Two Towers £25 1024Wdx version2

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots
Here we have the 2nd installment of the trilogy that is Lord of the Rings the Two Towers, another resize (A fairly big one lol) and hopefully an improvement on the original.
 i give thanks for the original 1280wdx and to Ploggy for the reels from his club version, i've had to adapt a few symbols to make the correct fruits etc, i rewritten the feature "rolling reel blasts" as it was unreadable on any resalution and re done te red bars on the reel bands.
 I've also included the feature shot on the sideart as on this res and the 1280version they were unreadable off the machine so i hope everyone can read them now if not they,re displayed on the alpha display of which Tommy C helps me at the end to re-edit the display onto the machine.
 The red IM lights work on this layout unlike ratpack afaik.
 Shortcuts are=
 Start= spacebar,
 Collect = C,
 Exchange = E,
 Holds = 1,2,3,
 HI = 2 LO = 1,
 Cancel = ` ,
 Take the cash stack = T,
 Spin the middle reel = F ,
 Take feature shots = S,
 And ££££'s in = 0

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version version2 (See full changelog)

• changed plum symbol on 1st reel to boxed red one cheers to tommy for pointing this out

forgot to add when you get the red features or rd cash on the trial it messes up the lamps a bit think its an emulator problem as did it on the original think thats all!!!

i enjoy your emu's Vectra666, its awesome, i don't mind mistakes as we all make them :D

connor55 :)

why has this layout been reported broken it works fine to me!! just downloaded both versions and they play fine although a bit big for lappy on max screen res on my lappy moved tool bar to right for buttons

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users