• Submitted: Jun 28 2013 10:10 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 28 2013 10:10 PM
  • File Size: 3.98MB
  • Views: 4027
  • Downloads: 551

Download Rat Pack £25 (vivid) 1024Wdx

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots
Here we have my 25th layout to date and its a favourite of mine Vivid's Rat Pack set on £25 84%,
 Firstly i,d like to thank Johnny Afc for his classic from which i used the lamping positions and reel symbols of which i changes the red boxes to the correct pink ones according to the flyer and the only youtube video of this which i watched at least a dozen times.
and also to Tommy C for having a look at the dx and telling me about the lamps jumping about as they were in the wrong order lol. also i,m getting better at masking lamps as this has at least 52 of the bleeding things and redoing decals as in the red £25's
 a  small minor thing with this, is the red lamps on the rat logo don,t appear to go red even though they,re there if anybody does have them go red can a piccy be posted please.
 The shortcuts are too many to list but i've attached the list on the wdx itself by pulling the dx towards the right and they,ll appear.
 THIS PLAYS IN MFME9.4 and 10.1  
 i think thats everything so,
     Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Thank you Vectra and happy 25th layout

Thanks Vecs Good stuff mate :)

Forgot to add the original flyer had two start buttons lol so had to add the cancel word to the button that's why it looks slightly brighter than the rest and I've reduced the % to 84 as was set to high on the original layout and paid out to much now this plays more realistic

owww nice, well done

thanks

fab vectra mate, i love the rat pack, (hey frankie,your lookin' good)

:D

used to love this one thanks ;)

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users