• File Size: 2.88MB
  • Views: 5995
  • Downloads: 938

Previous Versions

• 08 Oct 2012 Download Crystals Frank N Stein Wdx

Download Crystals Frank N Stein Wdx v2

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots
Hi all here's a wdx of frank n stein by crystal,this has been waiting for the sounds to be emulated for an age and is now available thanks to guitar for sorting the nec sound expansion card out.I just love this game it's just brill,the game is on 10p play with a £6 jackpot so plenty going on,Big thanks to super 7 for the reel overlays and to all other contributors it's been ages so i can't remember everyone.All shortcuts are as normal.

Ok as you know you download the roms as well as they come with the upload,so once you have your layout and roms,extract them to were you want to and grab the files put the franknstein.pac in your layouts folder and all the roms to your roms folder,scan for games in library if it doesn't pick the game up,then pick a profile select play and away you go. You will need the updated version of the emulator to run this game properly,just download extract and overwrite the previous version with it.

http://www.dadsfme.c...;last_msg=32471

What's New in Version v2 (See full changelog)

• Meters fixed.

is there anyway this can be done for mfme or is it just going to be for project amber thanks
i want your babies..thank you so much for this
great fruity

Many thanks..

I cant get this to work in Amber. It does not appear in the game list. I put the roms and layout in the folders where I put some other layouts that work, but it does not appear on the game list.

No idea what "pick a profile select play and away you go" means, ive tried everything, still no luck.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)