Previous Versions

• 27 Jan 2018 Download Reflex's Alice's Wonderland £70 Dx v1.1
  • 27 Jan 2018 Download Reflex's Alice's Wonderland £70 Dx
  • 27 Jan 2018 Download Reflex's Alice's Wonderland £70 Dx

Download Reflex's Alice's Wonderland £70 Dx v1.1

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

PLAY THIS IN MFME 6 ONLY!!!

Next up is a Reflex machine by the name of Alice's Wonderland, a colourful machine with the disney theme of the title,
they made a few of these type of machines from Alice to Snow White, and would love to make some more reflex machines if the roms ever surface!!

A Special And BIG thanks goto Reg for suppling me the resources for this from his classic layout of which the roms were given to him by matty n and nick.
to the art image and to him downloading the relfex app and playing it for days to obtain screen shots of the reel/number symbols for this layout.

If anyone else has this App for iPad/Android and can get screenshots from their other games please do as the reel and hi/lo symbols are needed for future emulating of these games like snow white and the seven tenner awp and club editions, lets get jackpotty lady luck bank raid amongst others as what reg did with the screenshots meant i could produce very hi res reel bands for this.

Shortcuts are the same as reg's classic but are as  followed

` = cancel
1,2,3 = holds
2 = hi
3 = lo
C = Collect
S = Change Stake
T = Transfer
spacebar = Start
Q = Streak
D = Take Pot
N = Leave Pot
F = Super Feature
P = Party Over
0 = £1
9 = 10p
8 = £20
7 = £10
6 = £5

Again if anyone has or can get any more Reflex Machine roms then please, please upload as without these then the layouts can't be made
also again if anyone can upoad screen shots of those reel symbols form the app's then please do as the better the reel symbol images the better the quality of the layouts.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

What's New in Version v1.1 (See full changelog)

• added highest pot and both pot lamps to dond type feature

I have tried that but it wont work on my computer. I'm sorry I have most of the other MFME"s but that will not work sorry about this. Thank you very much for your help it is very much appreciated.

If you're still having trouble downloading mfme6 then you may need to read up on a few topics regarding the installation of it starting from Mfme5, these topics are available here but they're more in depth via the mecca ( Fruit-emu.co.uk) You also need " direct X 2010" installed before you download Mfme5 - 6/ Hope this helps and let us know if you're successful or not

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you so Much

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

22 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)