• File Size: 10.04MB
  • Views: 5660
  • Downloads: 460

Previous Versions

• 11 Sep 2017 Download Grand Golden Game £35 - 3 Player

Download Grand Golden Game £35 - 3 Player 1.1

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my DX of Mazooma's Grand Golden Game - Running on Scorpion 4 and set to £35JP/30p-50p/86%

This is Golden Game's bigger brother with a dual stake 30p and 50p and an enhanced £35 jackpot. There is also the added 'bonus' reel which spins after a losing spin on the main top reels (50p play only) 

This machine can go wild with top features able to go over £200 sometimes!

This DX is a small one, as the only decent resources I could find for this machine were small. However, despite this, I think the DX is crisp and clean and everything is perfectly legible and playable.

Started this DX a while ago and wasn't going to release it due to it being small in size, but thought others may want this game to add to their collections.

Usual shortcuts apply except for ALT = 30p start

Machine takes notes but I am aware the meters may not be set ip correctly to reflect this. If anyone has the settings (For a NON SEC meter machine) then let me know and I'll change it.

To get the machine to work correctly, always load the TOPBOX first.

Hope you all enjoy.

What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)

• Minor improvements (Added/Changed Reel lamps)

Don't know what im doing wrong i loaded them all in the correct order and put my ip address in them but it still gives me busy when i get the feature if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated thank you. an amazing game by the way thanks keep up the awesome work you are a credit :)

Don't know what im doing wrong i loaded them all in the correct order and put my ip address in them but it still gives me busy when i get the feature if anybody can help it would be greatly appreciated thank you. an amazing game by the way thanks keep up the awesome work you are a creditad the top game 1st but lost as to how to get all 2 machines and the top display to work any help would be

same i have the same probllem i load top game then how do you get the 3 machines to display on one screen?

some reason im getting top box busy 

i have loaded all correct i think top box first ect

Excellent thank you

Thanks for this one

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

40 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 40 guests, 0 anonymous users