• Last Updated: Sep 11 2017 04:02 PM
  • File Size: 3.59MB
  • Views: 2159
  • Downloads: 73
  • Layout Size: N/A

Download Beaver Uncovered

- - - - -

Screenshots

My second layout and the Beavers are back (including my cut out and paste random google beaver images on the reels)

If you don't want to read my crap ramblings, it's Beavers Uncovered (I keep wanting to put unlimited grr) and it's a classic layout set at 25p/£25, that's on the big side and you're going to need good eyesight to play it.

Ramblings...

Firstly thanks to Brucegeorge for the win panel decals again!!! Thanks to whoever provided the rom and everyone from head boy Wizard to the tea boy Markie, just for being part of FME.

There are two life lessons here, that apply here, 1/ Don't run before you can walk and 2/ Don't bite off more than you can chew.

I really tried to capture the real machine here, but in doing so, it's larger than I think a classic layout should be. It also has the use of small fonts which are included in the zip, if you don't have them.

I realised my mistake in taking this on, when the swirly centre boards needed to be done, I quickly discovered, I was far too inexperienced to take this sort of board on make a good job of it and therefore I shouldn't have really attempted it.

Next one, well I'll pick carefully and probably not for a while, as I'm away from home, for the best part of two weeks.

Yeh, it's a play on IBIZA Uncovered - some bangin' choons on this!

Don't need the eyesight to play this, I'm only after it for the samples...

Thanks for the layout

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)