• File Size:: 8.82MB
  • Views: 4697
  • Downloads: 373

Previous Versions

• 16 Aug 2017 Download Club Pots of Gold £250/30p/84%

Download Club Pots of Gold £250/30p/84% MFME6

* * * * * 3 votes

Screenshots

May the Luck of the Irish be with you with this rainbow themed clubber, will you reach the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow or will you drown your losses with a Murphy's or three.

Thanks goto 
the flyer provider,
the orange provider even though i had one already lol

Shortcuts are-

Start = Spacebar
Transfer £2 = T/ Exchange = E
Stop = S
Collect = C
Holds = 1,2,3,4
Hi = 2, Lo = 3
Cancel = `
£££'s in = 0
£5 = 7, £10 = 8 & £20 = 9

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

The Older the Fiddle the Sweeter the Tune!!!
 I hope to create the Awp version of this next £35jp.

What's New in Version MFME6 (See full changelog)

• unticked hoppers as constant coin empty sounds in mfme

Thank you.

Many Thanks for this!! Out of curiosity has anyone won the cash pot yet ;) I forced £500 into this yesterday without collecting a single win and still no cashpot :( 

Glad I'm not the only one! 

Presumably it's not the forceable program. I've also done hundreds in it and it's only once even offered a four of a kind win!

Is the 'Pots of Gold' top feature a jackpot+ megastreak? 

There's a feature called mega streak that it's offered a few times but I'm presuming will be £50 or something similarly naff

No pots of gold gave me a huge £30!! and mega streak gave me a massive £45!! I will have another little try now ;)

Definitely nothing was won by myself and prior to creating like all layouts they start from a factory reset, don't forget like most club machines the % is worked out over 1000's of spins and its most likely not a forcable machine, just play it like normal as what's the point in playing it like that you may of well play a dond shite machine. Maybe I should've ploughed a few grand into it before releasing to save you the bother of actually playing it, as doesn't it get boring loading up a layout knowing the jackpot is just around the corner??

HI vecs - thanks for that

I think Mr Legend above and I were hoping to dump out the cashpot and then have some afters Cops n Robbers style before playing with all the features. So we're not really forcing the jackpot, as the cashpot was a paid for win on the earlier programs and didn't affect the playability of the game even when won

Totally agree i do enjoy a challenge :) 

Glad you're both enjoying it, for a clubbed its quite an entertaining game and if members enjoy it then that makes it all the more worthwhile making the layouts tick dip switch 8 bank set 2 for 90% plus

Close, but no cigar...

pots

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

user(s) active in the past 15 minutes

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (3)