• Downloads: 166

Previous Versions

• 24 Dec 2017 Download Bwb-Bfm's Cash Explosion £1-2p Dx mfme6
  • 06 May 2017 Download Bwb-Bfm's Cash Explosion £1-2p Dx v2
  • 06 May 2017 Download Bwb-Bfm's Cash Explosion £1-2p Dx

Download Bwb-Bfm's Cash Explosion £1-2p Dx mfme6.1

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

It gives me great pleasure to bring you this bwb/bellfruit all time classic machine from the days where a fiver lasted hours not minutes and you had to have a certain kind of "skill" to win on these machines of this era.
 This machine holds special memories for me (and Richy1976), it was one of the machines i perfected the "skillstop" to win a huge 50p, in my option this was one of the better 2p'ers around at the time i started playing (1990-93) the likes of blue streak had this 50p repeater but it was far more easier to obtain it on this machine.
   Its Cash Explosion the sister of the £4 version and the baby of the mighty club explosion set on a whole £1 jp, I've seen images of a £4.80 version but so far no roms have surfaced!! question  i ask which came first the 2p 0r 10p machine version they must be fairly close to each other release wise

A BIG thankyou to Richy1976 whom i used his classic version for lamping purposes and especially to him for badgering Classic JPM Fan for countless photo's for this Dx. Without the likes of these guys there'd be no Dx's,
 to the Youtube video's. 

To Pook for his reels used for his d'xcellent £4 version, 
 And to the member over at the mecca for the Apple symbol,
to the original rom uploader and bfmemu classic layout
  And Finally to the great Wizard for mfme5.1 and having system85 on this emulator.

Shortcuts are

Start = Spacebar
 Nudges = N
 Collect = C
 Stop = S
 Holds = 1,2,3
 Hi = 2, Lo = 3
 Cancel = `
 £1,s in = 0
 10p's in = 7

the 20p and 50p buttons are still on the right side of the layout those shortcuts are 20p in = 8, 50p = 9
Atm there is no 2p coin slot if anyone can tell me how to add it or what button number it is then i'll amend the 10p coin slot to 2p

Not sure what lamp number the hi lo reel is again if anyone knows different let us  know, afaik thats it and i hope you enjoy this iconic game as much as i do

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

What's New in Version mfme6.1 (See full changelog)

• re uploaded due to a dodgy looking 2p on the cash bank
  • now with the 2p input working thanks to wizard
  • added lamp blending to top logo and found the number run lamp between up/down arrows
  • PLAYS IN MFME6+ ONLY

A great reminder of my childhood, thanks!

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

32 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 30 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)