• Last Updated: Apr 25 2017 09:10 AM
  • File Size: 4.66MB
  • Views: 4170
  • Downloads: 268
  • Layout Size: 800 x 600

Download The Blackjack Club 1.0

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my release of The Blackjack Club by Global. Running on £250/30p/94% (Epoch tech)

Many thanks to richy1976 for uploading the flyer for this machine.

I used to own this machine many years ago but the dreaded epoch died and I never got it running again so ended up selling it on. So I am glad to see it running again and having a play on it. Many thanks to Wizard who makes all this possible.

Couple of slight issues with this layout. Firstly the card deck at the top act a bit strange in attract mode when they flash, but in play they act as they should. I am not sure why this is, but if anyone has a solution I'd be happy to hear it as it would be good to find a fix for it even if it is only a minor problem.

Also I could not find reel symbols for Orange, Lemon or Cashpot therefore I've had to try my best to make up the symbols as best I can. I couldn't find any pictures of machines that use them either. Again, if anyone has those, then it would be great if I could add them to this layout.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy this machine. Something a bit different, I appreciate not something to everyone's taste, but still another machine to play non the less.

Let me know if you see any other problems with this machine. Not having played this machine for several years, it can sometimes be difficult to spot issues.

Hope you enjoy. Thanks for downloading and playing.

tnx stoney looks good

i have the symbols

Thanks fruitmachine collector. The ones I am using were edited from screenshots from your video lol. If you could post them in the forum for us that would be great! In your own time of course. many thanks

Thank you

i have the symbols

Echo no1 stoneys comments also if you have any other bands we're short of r need upgrading in a layout please, please scan and upload

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)