• Downloads: 309
  • Layout Size: N/A

Previous Versions

• 08 Jan 2017 Download Phoenix Knights DX 1.0

Download Phoenix Knights DX 1.1

- - - - -

Screenshots

Here we have The Phoenix Knights DX by Global, running on Epoch - 30p/£25/86%

My first Epoch DX and boy was it harder to get right compared with the much later scorpion 5. First off the artwork I've got here is no where near as clear cut as the others I have worked with and secondly, the reel test gave me incorrect information! So it was just by pure luck I found the the red "hidden" bands on the reels were in the wrong place compared with what the reel test was telling me. I've never seen that before.

Anyway, I've done the best I can with this one. I hope you all agree it looks decent enough. 

Thankyou to vectra666 for allowing me to pinch some of his reel band symbols and to samson61 for uploading the reel bands for similar machines to help get the rest of the symbols I needed for this DX .

If theres any problems please let me know. Nobody came forward to help play test this (which I'll be honest, I'm slightly disappointed by) so I've had to find any faults myself.

I hope you enjoy this DX. Many thanks for looking

What's New in Version 1.1 (See full changelog)

• Very simple fix for reel lamps. Now in the correct places

Thank you

thanks for this, Ive never play tested before tbh, but in future send me a pm and ill do it, im no expert, but if it helps ill have a go, we really do appreciate your work, so thank again.

Thank you.

many thanks for this as this plays great one thing though the red hot cash is missing a yes lamp on the repeat

many thanks for this as this plays great one thing though the red hot cash is missing a yes lamp on the repeat

There was no lamp for this in the lamp test and since I have no resources to see what the text should say, I just went with that. There is one lamp that stays on and one that flashes. So could not create a Yes/No like I also thought it should be. 

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)