• Last Updated: Jan 03 2017 10:43 PM
  • File Size: 23.35MB
  • Views: 2421
  • Downloads: 230

Download Jackpot Genie £5 Dx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

This is Jackpot Genie by Red Gaming

First I would like to say sorry about the size of the file I was playing around with the new tools we have on MFME5v and I didn't notice till the end that the file was so large I will try and sort that for the next layout

I do plan to do this machine again set on £25 jackpot but I want to come back to it after my next layout

I have to say this machine is in my top 5 of all time on this jackpot it can be harsh as anything and not give you a win for £20 but it can also run huge if you catch it right and you know what features to take and when

I would like to thank Slasherx2 for sending me over photos of this one I haven't done many layouts based on photos so it made a change and I have found out a few tips for the next one

I would also like to thank Spa for the link he set up for all these Red Roms it amazing

I would also like to thank Samson81 for play testing and showing me how to use some of the new tools in MFME5.1

Also a huge thanks to Wizard for MFME5.1 I had a go and using some of the new Dx tools and they work a treat it changes the way you do a Dx layout

Enjoy

thankyou very much now we can get revenge on this evil machine

stunning DX, many thanks.

many thnk you`s Bruce :)

Looks great thank you. I agree whith everything you say. It can be really tight but does give a cracking run. Nice to get to play the £5 version

thamks very much been waiting for a £5jp of a red gaming :)

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)