• Last Updated: Dec 16 2016 10:27 PM
  • File Size: 6.43MB
  • Views: 3962
  • Downloads: 486

Download DOND Play it Again DX 1.0

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my DX of DOND Play it again running on Scorpion 5 £1/£70/86%

This has been my most enjoyable DX to date, just because I felt as if I could make this look better than some of my other DXs. Which meant I invested a little more time in it to get it hopefully right.

I've had a go at Lamp masks this time too and I think it adds a nice edge to the lamping. Please let me know what you think of it because - artwork permitting - I will do this to future layouts too if it's something people like.

As per usual for Bellfruit flyers, there were a few bits in the wrong place or bits that didn't look right so had to fix some of those first. E.g on the win plan, the flyer shows £6 for melon when it is £5... 

I quite like this DOND game, seems to play a much fairer game and I like the 'play it again' feature meaning you can play DOND twice, and if you get 3 red phones, you can collect 2 deal offers.

Hopefully all is OK, but as always I welcome any comments for anything that isn't right or needs changing.

Hoppers are topped up, volume is up and note acceptor is working by clicking on an amount above it to insert notes.

Usual shortcuts apply except P for play it again button, R for Streak and B for COB... 

Many thanks for looking

Stoney,

got a problem here. all the layouts are called `by no1 stoney` and i cant change the name because the layout is locked. am i doig something wrong ?

Hey. Try pressing ctrl+W to take it out of read only mode. Then if you want to change any text in the configuration screen make sure you are in design mode first then the boxes become editable

Top job mate big thanks :)

Thanks for the hard work, great machine.

Thank you very much!

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

20 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)