• Last Updated: Dec 14 2016 01:05 PM
  • File Size: 5.22MB
  • Views: 4483
  • Downloads: 468

Download DOND Make or Break DX 1.0

* * * * * 4 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my DX of DOND Make or Break running on Scorpion 5 £1/£70/86%

Basically a rough clone of Monopoly - Boom or bust, but with the usual beardy one and duplicated DOND sounds as usual.
But had a good flyer for this one so thought it was worth a DX to add to someones DOND collection.

There is a slight issue with the way the game plays I think. When travelling around the board, the only lights that come on are the ones where you land, unlike how I think it should be where it shows a trail of you moving around the board. I've never played the machine for real so not sure if thats a quirk with the real machine but I highly doubt it. I will pass this layout to Wizard to see if he can shed some light on the issue, but regardless of this, the machine still plays fine.

Hopefully all is OK, but as always I welcome any comments for anything that isn't right or needs changing.

Hoppers are topped up, volume is up and note acceptor is working by clicking on an amount above it to insert notes.

Usual shortcuts apply

Many thanks for looking

thanks very much

Brilliant stuff.

Awesome, thank you for this !

Odd one this  -I don't really understand how it works. Do you never get a full DOND game? What makes the amounts light up, sometimes they add one when you go round the board, other times they don't!

@boulderdash. The square corosponding to the value lights said value. For example landing on Super Cash on the bottom right lights £70, the heart on the top left lights 1p

Thank you very much!

CHEERS FOR ALL THE WORK YOU PUT IN TO MAKE THESE BRO

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users