• Submitted: Nov 20 2016 08:56 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 20 2016 08:56 PM
  • File Size: 15.5MB
  • Views: 4859
  • Downloads: 212

Download Lucky Sevens 3 Player V1.0

- - - - -

Screenshots

Here is my release of Lucky Sevens 3 player.
Running on Scorpion 4 - 30p/£25/80%

This is basically a clone of golden game, but this one is running on £25 jackpot. Hope you enjoy this layout. Flyer suggests that all the outside lamps on the topbox should flash, but I couldn't for the life of me work out which lamps they were as there are around 130 of these lamps but only around 60 extra lamps which could be used here. maybe someone else could give me some ideas about that. Could some lamps have 2 positions?

Anyway, Iv'e done the best I can by making at least the domed lights working as best as I can see. Without actually having played this machine, I don't know how they are supposed to be. Again, if anyone knows, please let me know.

Flyer was a bit grainy, and I'm not great with photoshop but I've done the best I can with it, and I think it looks fine.

Meters are working, volume is up, and hoppers have been filled.  :cute:

Notey only seems to dispense change. Tried all DIPs and doesn't change anything, so have left the notey off.

Many thanks for looking

As with my previous 3 player layout, open each layout before opening the next instance of MFME, and load the topbox first to avoid comms errors between the machines. 

Make sure you set your local IP address in MFME preferences or else they cannot communicate with each other. usually starts 192.168.x.x

Press F1 in MFME to make all the windows borderless then you can move the machines into the correct position. I imagine this release will require a large resolution to get them to look correct.

Thank you.

hi thanks for this but none of these 3 player 

machines connect to top box  for me tried every thing they just come up busy ??

hi thanks for this but none of these 3 player 

machines connect to top box  for me tried every thing they just come up busy ??

have you put your ip address into the refrence that worked for me?

Goto preferences on MFME, and type your LOCAL IP into the box. Should be something like 192.168.x.x

then close MFME and reload it..

To find Ip. Goto command prompt and type ipconfig /all

then look for your local connection (ethernet or wireless) Ipv4 address

Thank you!

TY :)

thanks for this i really like it, looks awesome !

Cheers!

This is so good

My setup - https://i.gyazo.com/...a10b5866039.jpg

Works well, thanks :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

49 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 44 guests, 0 anonymous users

uptown47, Bing (4)