• File Size: 3.05MB
  • Views: 3659
  • Downloads: 257

Previous Versions

• 18 Nov 2015 Download Jpm's (Club) RedHot6 £250/30p-78% 1024Wdx

Download Jpm's (Club) RedHot6 £250/30p-78% 1024Wdx Jpm's RedHot6 £250/3

- - - - -

Screenshots

Red hot on the heels of Popeye is another Jpm machine in the form of this clubber RedHot6 set at £250jp 30p on a stingy 78%

I choose this machine as a skittle player of ours plays this in the club we sometimes goto and the machine is in a poor state, only half the lamps work the sevensegs are partly gone and the buttons lamps don,t work including a sticky button. basically the machine should be scrapped but there it is still on since 2002 lol, so I thought I'd show him a fully operational machine how it should look/play like.

Thanks goto the original creator(s) of the £1000jp version of this of which I obtained the majority of the lamp positions, reels bands etc next to Samson81 for uploading yet again another hi quality flyer scan from the stack he and others bought for this site a while ago.
 So thanks to these guys for the many layouts I've been able to produce using these hi quality flyers much appreciated still a few to go but resources are getting scarce now and a needed for the continuation of emulation.

Shortcuts are -
 Start = spacebar
 Transfer = T
 Cancel/Collect = `
 Base Reel Holds = 1,2,3
 Upper reel Holds = 4,5,6
 Change of Stake for upper reels-
 40p = 7
 60p = 8
 £1 a spin = 9
 £££1's in = 0
 £2's in = p

This plays in Most Mfme's but plays in 2.0/3.2 best

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

What's New in Version Jpm's RedHot6 £250/3 (See full changelog)

• now with added nudge lamps on the hold buttons

Excellent version of this, they still have this in my local club because it takes more than any other machine they've had, must have been there 10 years or more.  This plays so well compared to the real thing and all the little tricks work as well.  Nice one 10/10!!

Not in Stroud glos by chance Mrs Doyle

No, on the Isle of Wight

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)