• Submitted: Jul 29 2015 07:05 PM
  • Last Updated: Jul 29 2015 07:05 PM
  • File Size: 1.62MB
  • Views: 2063
  • Downloads: 77

Download Pcp's Spot On £3/5p 1024Wdx

- - - - -

Screenshots

Thought i'd best put this up before neighbour cuts internet off lol.
 Here we have Spot On a quirky little game from PcP, this version i'm uploading doesn,t include the belly of the machine, if the base lamps can be worked out then i'll add that layout to this upload! anyways this wdx is bigger or looks that way.
Anyway back to the layout in hand this is set to £3 5p as that was what the pictures i obtained were originally on. This layout is made up of actual photo's thanks to spa and edited parts like the feature grid and the borders of the sevensegs, reelbands and buttons rewritten etc.
the meters are set to meter1 - 5 as they then go up in 5's as set to 5p play

THANKS goto 

Hitthesix for originally uploading the roms in either a blank or   part started layout,

Spa for his classic layout of which he 95% completed and kindly sent to me to carry it on, also thanks to him for the photo's from his machine and the two youtube vids i looked at.

Mavroz from the mecca for searching through his reel band collection for the symbols used by pcp 

And to Ady who will hopefully find the missing lamps for the smaller but more complete (whole machine including base) layout
think thats everyone included!!

Shortcuts Are

start = spacebar
exchange = E 
holds = 1,2,3
hi = 2
lo = 3
cancel/collect = `
£££'s in = 0
tokens in = 9

the note file included is if you want to set to 10p/£6jp just untick dips 6 ,7 and remember to double or more the decals

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

22 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users