• Last Updated: Sep 02 2013 07:04 PM
  • File Size: 2.62MB
  • Views: 2270
  • Downloads: 143

Download Smash n Grab by Fruitworkzs

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots
from fruitworkzs

OK you'll probably note something different about the title for this one. This is the first of the HD layouts I did. By HD I mean switching my camera into the highest possible resolution and being able to move the machine around to make sure that I got it as good as I could. This was the machine that actually left Retrofruit lost for words (not an easy task).

If layout designers had a better relationship with the owners this is the sort of quality we could have had. Sadly it seems that the owners seem similar to the players (IE - every man for himself). A shame, but then that's FME and one of the main reasons why I got out of it.

So again you owe most of this one to Fruitsim. Oh, and about two months wages to me as it took more time than I'll ever be comfortable to admitting putting into it

Another realizm layout this one. The only part of the layout that is manufactured are the T mouldings (they were shot. I originally left them damaged but then Retrofruit said it let down the quality of the rest of the artwork) and the wall behind the machine (though those who have ever met Fruitsim will understand....).

Thanks for this.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

22 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users