• Downloads: 329
  • Approved by: todd1970
  • Approved on: 13 November 2012 - 08:10 PM

Previous Versions

• 12 Nov 2012 Download Dick Turnip

Download Dick Turnip version 2

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
This is my version of Dick Turnip not a machine i,ve seen in the wild a bit/lot like the dracula machine by barcrest,
this dx is a bit like 2 steps forward, 1 step back as its not great the artwork i had was poor, and at this size the feature trail is hard to read which is why the side art highlights the features somewhat. I think this version is an improvement on the original 1280dx as i,ve included certain things like price of play and jackpot imformation etc and removed certain logo,s from the flyer itself I also used reels from a different machine as the original ones had the black numbers on them which looked a bit classic to me but thats my opinion. Anyways back to the dx,
Firstly i want to thank No1 stoney from which i got the idea of a 1024dx as couldn,t see the whole of the original, and to jonnhy afc / ady for the classic £15 version in which i got the lamps from.
secondly to tommy for the use of his orange bwb jackpot symbol and the re-doing of the alpha display amongst other things,
and to the playtesters tommy, ady and ricardo (cheers ricardo for the in depth reply you gave)
Now onto the actual Dx, Firstly play this machine in mfme10.1 as it will give errors in 9.4 maybe due to machine speed in configuration,
Secondly this machine will alarm when collecting winnings in 20p,s So "ROUND TO A POUND" before collecting!!
SHORCUTS.
start=Space Bar
Collect/Cancel = `
Holds = 1,2,3,
HI = 2,
LO= 3,
Exchange= E,
Cash trail = C,
Repeat trail = R,
Feature trail = F,
Bonus = B,
Coins In = 0

enjoy and happy gaming

What's New in Version version 2 (See full changelog)

• just noticed to the left of word dick bit not lit, it is now.

just FYI, if you change the stake to 30p a play the machine rounds all wins up to £1, therefore you won't have to worry about rounding to a pound :)
nice machine thanks :)

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

32 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 31 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)