• File Size: 3.25MB
  • Views: 4042
  • Downloads: 484
  • Approved by: todd1970
  • Approved on: 05 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

Download Pink Pussy £25 1024wdx mfme9.4

- - - - -

Screenshots
here we have pink pussy the £25 version thanks to andy tutton for the original £5dx in which i used the reels from, and special thanks to tommy C who once again came to my rescue with scanning me a wider flyer as the one i used was to small with side art, and for doing the hidden lamps,alpha display, rescaling hi-lo reel and putting plums on the £4 win instead of the original bells and probably more which i,ve forgot. Some of the lamps (cats n dogs) overlap slightly giving an extra bit of dog in places lol he did say i needed to "mask" the lamps which i tried but failed but you shouldn,t notice it that much. Apart from all that it plays a good game it has a £5 board but it gives the tower repeater quite often had £35 streak so far. I will try and do everything myself in the coming dx,s
Shortcuts are-
space bar= start,
1,2,3= holds,
2= HI,
3=LO,
` = Cancel,
C= Collect and
X= Exchange for feature board.
Thankyou for reading and happy gaming!!!

forgot to add in release notes as with the original 5 pound version the alpha display doesn,t show the wins or credits for some reason. and unlike the 5 pound version you Won,t get offered the exchange to feature board when hi-lo,ing up the wins and there was supposed to be bells for 4 pound but it was easier to change prize table than reels as i,ve no correct bell for this
Thanks Vectra

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users