• 30 Aug 2012 Download Viva Espana Wdx Version 2
  • 30 Aug 2012 Download Viva Espana Wdx

Download Viva Espana Wdx Version 2

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
Heres a wdx of viva espana using my machine for the dx.Spent an age putting the pics together etc looks much better than the previous dx's i did for this,Big thanks to No1stoney for sending me his roms then i could get them dumped and grab myself a copy,albaki77 for dumping the roms for me,pook and dad for the info on how to get the passport hidden lamps something like they should be and vectra & ricardo de ponsa for testing the layout for me.Please note i have had to use a vertical reel as the horizontal reel ruins the reel images and makes them look shabby,all shortcuts are as usual.

What's New in Version Version 2 (See full changelog)

• Fixed a lamping issue on the customs section.

thanks tommy
Nice one. One of my favorite machines from the past. You never forget getting Duty Free, hitting 20p and then seeing Had Your Quota and it happened so many times!!
The amount of times i used to play this game at my local and had to walk home skint excellent graphics and true to life without the loss of cash ;)
Thanks for making this Tommy. I was going to have a bash at making it but I dont need to ;-) glad to see my roms put to good use! Cheers

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

27 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)