• File Size: 4.86MB
  • Views: 4612
  • Downloads: 452

Previous Versions

• 24 Apr 2012 Download Classic Roller Coaster Wdx

Download Classic Roller Coaster Wdx v2

- - - - -

Screenshots
Here's another rebuild dx this time from jpm,not to be confused with the original legend that is roller coaster this rebuild just shows how times have changed,all the same sounds are there etc but it just doesn't feel right when playing it.Firstly it doesn't number they have coded it so the number reel doesn't spin whilst your playing the machine,it only spins when you get on the feature :err: when you get nudges in normal play it doesn't tell you if you have a win.Test your strength doesn't let you slow it down with cancel,this doesn't really matter as the speed doesn't increase so it's easy top get a jackpot from it,

Roller coaster has only given me £4 so far and same for the nemesis,wether it pays loads when it goes on one is to be seen,big money likes to repeat on the jackpot and so does test your strength.All in all it doesn't play as bad as some say it likes to play by holding two of a kind and dropping the other in.Must be a little bug in this when exchanging from a win,as the lamps drop down from the win to the top of the boy instead of going upwards from the boy,it doesn't affect the game. Give it a try and see what you think,it's preserved now anyhow :) big thanks to hitthesix for knocking me a classic up as these lamps are completely different from the original roller coaster,and mort for the photo's he sent me last year which i stitched into this base art to make it into the classic version,vectra666 for testing.

What's New in Version v2 (See full changelog)

• made a change to the cab as it was offset.

Thanks Tommy ;)
looks good!
Not as good as the original Roller Coaster but a very good Emu matey, i got £4 from roller coaster then it gave me nemesis and went all the way \o/
i downloaded it but dont no how to play it at all can anyone help me?
Yeah you need an emulator to play it,use mfme 3.2 which can be found in the downloads section under emulators :)
Crackin layout Tommy
I always feel like im sat in the arcade with your layouts!

For all its faults within the rebuild,it actualy gives a good game.-£5 in and £21.40 out

Jay
Thanks Tommy

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

36 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 36 guests, 0 anonymous users