• File Size: 4.79MB
  • Views: 4851
  • Downloads: 769

Download count yer cash dx 1.0

* * * * - 3 Votes

Screenshots
Count Yer Cash (DX) from Mazooma
(based on the Class-X from jim2311)

Inspired by jim2311’s Class-X emulation which was released December last year, I decided to come back out of hibernation and give this one a go (as I once owned this machine and managed to keep hold of the flyer). Also jim2311 provided the full lamp list which I managed to utilise ALL these lamps (evident when you see the lamps flashing in the ‘attract mode’).

Unfortunately I have not been able to obtain the proper sounds for this great machine, so again (like jim2311) I am using the Hot Fever sounds, which really doesn’t do the machine justice, but it’s the best we can do (until they become available hopefully one day). I had a bit of trouble creating the ‘flexi-band’ reel as the flyer only shows five of these images (and I am not artist so the ‘Golden Hold’, Hazard’s ‘Win Series’ and Exchange icons was the best I could come up with lol).

I want to thank also robinhood75 for providing some guidance on creating the lamp images (it has been a while since my last emulation and could not remember how to achieve this).

And most importantly of all – I want to thank all you guys for keeping the site going and the time and effort that goes in to emulating those fruities of old (and recent).

The short cut keys are:-
0 = £1 credit
1 = hold/nudge
2 = hold /nudge/hi
3 = hold/nudge/lo
` = cancel (also press to slow down skill mode)
C = collect
X = exchange
F = take Feature
N = take Nudges
Space = Start/Shoot/Stop/Gamble

Game play (for the novice):-
3 visible Bats in view will start the Main Board Feature.
Getting the 3 Bats on the winline (or landing on these in the feature board) accesses the Super Board.
Get the 3 bats again, and the game goes in to Invincible Mode (you cannot be kicked out of the Super Board – you get locked in until you win the Jackpot).

3 red boxed symbols on win line awards hidden feature. The hidden feature award is obtained by pressing the 1, 2 and 3 hold buttons in a sequence.

Cash wins can be gambled Hi-Lo for exchange to Feature Board. The exchange point is indicated by the yellow circled ‘X’ icon.

What's New in Version 1.0 (See full changelog)

• final version

nice nice nice original spice.....

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

33 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)