• Views: 6575
  • Downloads: 1266

Previous Versions

• 19 Aug 2014 Download The Crystal Maze 20p/£10 Wdx Version 5
  • 04 Dec 2011 Download The Crystal Maze 20p/£10 Wdx Version 5

Download The Crystal Maze 20p/£10 Wdx Version 5

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots

Well been bored for the last week or so,so i've been dabbling with this on and off,as i really enjoy this machine.This is the £10 rom revision which Danny used on his classic,surprisingly these roms play better than any of the £8 token roms we have so decided to make my dx £10 cash.I've redrawn all the cash decals on the bottom glass and also drawn the ticket amounts in the crystal dome as they wouldn't lamp as they were black lol.I had a small photo so i think i've lamped everything how it should be on the real machine,reel overlays are redrawn as well so there not perfect,Thanks to Danny for his classic i used for the base and to vectra for testing the layout.

thanks tom brill layout :)
5★R★A★T★E★S
5★S★T★A★R★S
5★V★O★T★E★S
n1 aint played this in years use to be in my local cafe use to skive of school just to play it lol
this has been flagged as not working in any version of the emulators but this works good for me im using ver 3.0 of mfme found in the downloads section (link below)

http://www.fruit-emu...e/2003-mfme-30/
I edited the layouts some days ago as people were having problems,
Layout updated once again,so it should now work on all systems.
hi i downloaded this and opend it but its only letting me see the board of the machine and not the reels 2 play it?
sorry my bad it was my screen settings brilliant game mate

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

29 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)