• Last Updated: Oct 28 2011 03:13 PM
  • File Size: 4.71MB
  • Views: 8856
  • Downloads: 1249

Download Crazy Crazy Knights 1280

* * * * * 6 Votes

Screenshots
Been on and off this for a few weeks..

Never played it, and as I don't go into arcades anymore I doubt I will either.

Every now-and-again I get bored at home and start a layout but never finish it, for once I did though! (or so I hope lol)

Kudos to...

Dougsta for the classic, brucegeorge for the 1024 I used, tommy for alpha help and Geddy who uploaded the flyer, DAD/robinhood and todd in telling me the lamps were shite (though if these still are it isn't their fault as I have a new monitor not conigured correctly and I didn't 'check back')

Anyway here's One from me...and dannypyecat 'Yes I do DX other than just ban' lol...good god why we sometimes bother I don't know!

Like or loth, here it is. I have added a couple of scans of 'real' bits and also taken out a heck of a mass of 'flash burn' thats weird seeing on a flyer.

Rated,thanks for this layout
Photo
dannypyeman
Oct 31 2011 07:28 PM
ady, its dannypyeman not pyecat. nice layout and play, shame on the half done ones - maybe you could send me one of these half done layouts and i will try and finish it off, if its giving me knowledge and experience in dx'ing then anything goes.
This isn't a bad layout, I'll take it (= 4 S★T★A★R★S. Thanks. Edit: Jackpot £ € $

thanks been waiting for this for a while 

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

18 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)