• Submitted: Sep 20 2011 05:20 PM
  • Last Updated: Sep 20 2011 05:20 PM
  • File Size: 16.55MB
  • Views: 8132
  • Downloads: 1427

Download Jpm Roller Coaster £10 & £8 Dx's

* * * * - 7 Votes

Screenshots
Heres a set of D'xs of a brilliant game from jpm,theres a £10 all cash dx and an £8 token dx they are both 20p play and set to a fair 92%.The dx's were made from photo's which were sent to me by mort,there has been some slight redrawing on the base art which is the ride over lamps,add again,boost and skill lamps,these lamps were a pain to lamp and just didn't turn out right no matter which method of lamping i used. due to the colouring of some of em,Dad made some bang on redrawn lamps for me which i blended into the base art.So it's taken about a week or so and many hours in photoshop to try and get the lamping bang on.I have watched videos of the machine in action to get every lamp lit how it should be,thanks to mort for the link to vids and the tip ;) Alpha display has also been made alot brighter to match the layout using overlays in photohop another thing i learnt this week whilst doing the layout,again thanks to mort for the help with making this.Reels are redrawn,i did the fruit reels and dad did the hi/lo reel.I've ploughed over £1500 in the £8 token version so this should start to settle down and about £400 in the £10 version.There is two layout per zip file,theres a layout with dark reels and a layout with prelit reels,thanks to mort for this part.I would like to thank mort,dad,ploggy,hitthesix for their input and help with the layout in some way,Also to vectra666 and cashbox1 for giving it the once over.All shortcuts are as normal,laptop users use mfme 3.2 it will resize this layout for you.Please note it's been a week so if i've missed anyone out of the credits then thanks to you too.

Enjoy,i did making it :)

Screenshots

Screenshots

The DX of Roller Coaster I have been waiting about 10 years for, thanks Tommy :)
Thank you.
it doesnt show the reels or buttons, any idea how to re size the screen, loks great though, well done
Yeah use mfme 3.2 and it will resize the layout to your monitor resolution.
:D Woo! This looks the hi-lo trick on the Nemesis feature works as well.

when i play this this part of the machine is missing at the bottom. how can i make the window smaller so all the machine is on view please. thanks

This is a perfect representation of a perfect AWP. It's a strange old machine where the RollerCoaster (megastreak) is not the best thing to have - instead Nemesis, the feature below, invariably pays £28.80

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

26 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)