• File Size: 3.86MB
  • Views: 5340
  • Downloads: 805

Previous Versions

• 16 Sep 2011 Download Prize Eastenders Dx

Download Prize Eastenders Dx

* * * * - 6 Votes

Screenshots
Well heres a dx version of prize eastender based on johnny afc's calssic,Been working on this in sections,just abit here and a bit there,i've had to redraw the button graphics,nudges on bottom glass,the prize thingy at the top etc.Also the reels were taken from photo's so there not perfecto.This machine gives a good game and a really good streak,it normally starts with a big run in the vic,then changes over to the £3 repeater giving loads,i had a £28 run of tokens on the vic and £15 on the repeater,so i think the roms a pretty good.Massive thanks to mrp for the images and roms he supplied in the first place,johnny afc for sending me them and for his classic.For those who can't make it to mrp's amusements you can now have a play on the prize eastenders dx which is closish to being there :) thanks to mort and serene02 for the cab and to mort for checking the layout and other advice,enjoy this is a really good game. Play in mfme 3.2 and it will pay the cash wins in £1 coins instead of 20p's like it does in the other emulatorsPlease not this does not vend prizes! if you choose to vend a prize you win nothing :D press exchange when you get the prize selector and you will recieve a jackpot :)

Rated: ★★★★★
Thanks for all
your hard work.
is this a 1024 format ?
use mfme 3.2 and it will resize the layout to your monitor resolution.
i cant add money
let me try again
ermm ok its working now strange maybe it was a flash back from the 90s
tommy thats a great machine. WELL DONE DAVE Mr P's without you, we wouldn't have this machine on emulation
Thank you Tommy
I f*****g love this machine, it stole all my dole money as a teen!

Using this on my home made machine, can I make it vend X6 £ coins?

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users