• File Size: 10.45MB
  • Views: 4155
  • Downloads: 559

This file has been reported as broken because:

Couldn't find file

Download Jpm Impulse £10 & £15 Dx's

- - - - -

Screenshots
Here is a pair of dx's of a pretty decent jpm impact machine from the late 90's.I have done two dx's one is on £10 and the other is on £15.The £10 version is the version i played when i first saw this machine and it could do £60 runs,this also dos it as i've had it a few times.The £15 version is basically the same but is a little tighter on this setting,which only normally goes for £45 on the jp repeater.The flier i used for this was grainy and a real pain in the backside to get to a level i was happy with to begin lamping.would like to thank hitthesix for sending me the £10 roms over,DAD for making the box overlay for the fruit wins as i couldn't do it at all :D bugs n trouty for the classic and thanks to ploggy and vectra666 for having a look at the layout for me.The number reel isn't the correct font but i used one which looked slightly identical.All shortcuts as normal,anyone with a smaller monitor use mfme 3.2 to scale the layout down to your scree :)

Screenshots

Screenshots

thanx for this fine layout mate :)
Thank you Tommy

Hi Tommy keep getting 'Sorry we couldn't find that' and 'We could not find file specified'  Are there any other sites to download from please links  would be good thanks

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)