• Submitted: May 31 2011 07:13 AM
  • Last Updated: May 31 2011 08:34 AM
  • File Size: 6.63MB
  • Views: 12751
  • Downloads: 2338

Download Club Psycho Cash Beast Wdx

* * * * * 5 Votes

Screenshots
A Wdx of a decent clubber by barcrest,thought it could do with an update,theres to much going on with the features to even attempt to make this at 1024 res so 1280 it is.Thanks to mr house for the massive flyer he scanned for me,which made the line removal process a little easier.Also thanks to fuzion for pointing out a good match for the hidden lamps and fuat for the original dx for the lamp numbers etc.Ps,i can't seem to get the meters to work but it don't make no difference to the game play,shortcuts for this layout are as normal then...............

P = Psycho Play

B = Bonus

N = nudges

Then the zones are...

Zone 1 = Num Lock 1

Zone 2 = Num Lock 2

Zone 3 = Num Lock 3 etc continuing to num lock 6.

Enjoy :)

kool.
cant get it too fit my screen ???
this isn't working on my laptop , why?
cant get it to work on full screen. works but bottom half of machine missing. am i missing something? help please.
and buttons i dont know them.

Great emulation, thanks. 

Only problem for me is once I have taken the jackpot it goes tighter than a gnat's chuff. Taking 12 winspins after the jp gives no more than £45, the real machine would often go over £100 and occasionally do another £250 on the winspins. 

Really good! Still trying to get the £250. Plays very well, thanks for this!

Photo
CharlieRaymondo
Jun 06 2019 07:14 PM

Got the Jackpot. Just leave it on Psycho auto play. After 2 hours the magic happened :-) Thanks Tommy C, you are a f*****g diamond geezer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo
CharlieRaymondo
Jun 06 2019 07:17 PM

Boulderdash you are having a bloody laugh. Be thankful for the great effort this guy has put into this. Mucho Gracias Tommy.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

26 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)