• Submitted: May 06 2011 08:16 AM
  • Last Updated: May 06 2011 08:29 PM
  • File Size: 3.84MB
  • Views: 4484
  • Downloads: 496

Download Blackjack Club 10p/£100 Wdx

- - - - -

Screenshots
Here we have a classic clubber(Blackjack club) it's an updated layout using the flyer as theres no decent scans for it.You've gotta love this machine as it's decent for what it is.Could be in the top ten for clubbers this one.i've made a few alterations to the flyer were needed,to get it clear enough to read,theres still a couple of lamps which are on the dodgy side,note climb and super blackjack being the main culprits.

Thanks to pook for his existing 1024 which i used for the lamps,Fruitsim for the cracking photo's of the reels, Baz for the cab i borrowed from his cash connect,Ploggy for button images,reel alterations and looking over it,niallquin and £6intokens for having a quick butchers of the layout for me.I've stuffed a grand in this and taken about £400 out,it should be happy enough to give a decent game from the off :) it will not go past notation on the climb ladder yet.But it's happy to give you £99 wins off a cherry gamble :D enjoy this classic clubber,it's a great game,The gamble on the feature is played via the start button,i remeber there being a separet gamble button for this,but it must be a later rom revision maybe.Please note if you use windows vista or 7 this will suffer from shit sound syndrome which theres no fix for,Plays best in mfme v.20 but can be played in v3 if it needs resizing.Shortcuts are as normal then

G = George

S = Save it

looks great..cant wait to play it...thankyou

I remember this machine well and there was a little trick on it which works on the EMU too. Basically it loves to pay £57.60. To get this either get a 20p win, double it on reds or blacks, then go for x12 twice on the Ace, or if you get a 40p win gamble twice on the ace and you'll be surprised how often it will do this :o)

Quite often saw this in clubs and the legion and a tenner would usually offer up the £57.60

Thanks for the layout :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

57 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 57 guests, 0 anonymous users