• Last Updated: Aug 25 2010 02:01 PM
  • File Size: 1.62MB
  • Views: 3873
  • Downloads: 434

Download Go For Gold 1024WDX (Project)

* * * * - 1 Votes

Screenshots
Go For Gold WDX (Project) MFME 3.2

An update on my very first DX. It's not fantastic WDX and made from 3 original pictures, thanks to Compost for uploading them. Lots of buggering about and jiggery pokery AKA warping pasting stitching pics. It's a Project machine though a what a fantastic machine (one of the best I ever played in the wild).

It does suffer from the flicker effect due to me using the Omni lighting and it being dark enough to use a miner's lamp to see it, it's the best with what I had (i.e. the best I personally could do with it). On the other hand I could have done normal lighting but it wasn't looking good at all, so one sacrifice for another. I think this one would have been much easier doing a 1280 (hidden mine lamps are so small), but I'm restricted to the Laptop. Make sure you use Auto-throttle for best speeds for this one.

Thanks to Spa for the hard work in his classic and thanks to Ploggy with a problem I had with the reels in that they looked so jagged in 3D effect (done some of his magic), I left the reel border in on purpose as it makes the reels looks better and as it's a dark layout you can't see it. Thanks to Ploggy for looking over the layout, thanks to all.

Normal shortcuts apply.

£6IT

thanks £6IT , looks the biz wdx'd, much appreciated
hi there this classic machine looks brill to play but i cant get it to play, how do i get it to work it all comes on and all the lights work ready for you to play but i cant get it to work i pressed o or zero makes a noise and even put the mouse arrow on the coin slot still makes a noise cant get it to work
loaded it up in mfme 3.2

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

37 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 37 guests, 0 anonymous users