• File Size: 4.81MB
  • Views: 5278
  • Downloads: 636

Previous Versions

• 21 May 2010 Download BWB Happy-Go-Lucky wdx

Download BWB Happy-Go-Lucky wdx

- - - - -

Screenshots

Heres the £5 version of bwb's happy go lucky,it's a direct clone of lotta luck.It seems abit tight tbh but that maybe cos it needs feeding :lol: .Big thanks to jafc for his classic,cliff's repro for the flyer and the lads who tested the layout for me.Please note this also has an emu issue with the 20p's so you need to round your winnings up to the nearest pound before collecting.

PLEASE NOTE USE THE NEW MFME 5.1 FOR THIS UPDATE TO WORK PROPERLY.

Thanks for this!
nice 1 any chance of a £15 ver or £25 or does it just come as a £5 jest:policeman:
I'll see what i can do,i may be'able to do a decal redraw and do the £15/£25 version.
WISH I COULD MAKE THESE FRUITYS WORK MYSELF ANYWAY NICE ONE TOMMY C:policeman:
can you do a 250 jp please

TIGHT!!!!!.. hahaha It's fooking rigged aint it lol. it's had over £40 through it since i DL'd it only had 1 cash streak and it went flat £5...

I don't know anythig about these emus other than how to play the machines but i swear this Rom must have come from an arcade that had rigged this unit lol..

Im gonna put £100 through it and deny all bar the top prize.. at the way its going i reckon i'll get back £10 for the £100 haha.. Nice one for the up though Tom EZ

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

24 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)